mtbr member

New question here. Any known issues on the Voodoo Bokor One 29er?

Just curious, thinking about buying one.

Biggest concern; any known issues with the sliding dropouts slipping forward and losing tension?

Anything else?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by shenny88; 11-06-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Poacher
    Sep 2010

I almost bought one, but went $450 NINER ONE 9 instead

Heres why. I was ordering from one of the big online shops, and the salesman told me if I used for aggressive XC / mild DH, that Voodoo rejects warranty type of replacement (Or no warranty). He had 3 customers over the yrs that broke Voodoo product and did not fix/replace. He thought I would be unhappy customer in the long run, even though he did not have ONE 9 in stock, pretty honest. I really love the BOKAR 29er desighn better. It is a sweet frame, and the rear end is awesome. I warranty my work in my business, and I need the same when I am a customer. NINER bikes is great if you do have an issue.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    for price bike is fine, have been using mine for 3 months as a commuter/trail bike, no issues. sliders are pretty robust, once tightened they haven't moved. It's a good looking frame, handles fine, not as quick as my Giant xtc 29, but a fine bike for price, good to have SS option as well.