mtbr member
    Dec 2011

Any GT Zaskar Expert Owners? Frame Size?

Looking for some advise. I recently purchased a GT Zaskar Expert in size large. I'm 5' 11 and wear size 32" long pants. The medium seemed a little tight so I went with the large. Now that I have some riding time in, I now feel it's a bit big. Thanks to some advise, from this board, I ordered a 70mm stem, the stock one is 90mm. I am hoping this will help. My question is, sorry to ramble, is there any other 5'11 riders on the large Zaskars?
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    i'm 1800 mm long. mine is medium. and i and my friends consider it to be little long for me, i think that large is too long for you.

mtbr member
    May 2009

GT Zaskar sizing

I'm 5'11" and have a 32 in inseam as well. I bought a Large 2009 Zaskar Expert (26 in) last February. It originally came with a 100mm stem, causing by lower back to hurt on extended rides because I was too stretched out. I ended up using a combination of low rise bar at a wider width (640 mm) and a 30 degree rise 70 mm stem. Problem solved. It's still aggressive enough to throw around in the corners, but an easy climber as well. Hope this helps!:thumbsup:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any GT Zaskar Expert Owners?  Frame Size?-short-stem.jpg  

"Everybody relax, I'm here." - Jack Burton