mtbr member
    Jan 2012

2012 GT Zaskar Carbon 9r Fit

I posted this in the GT area to no avail. and have done countless searches to find any info on this bike.

I am wanting to purchase one of these and trying to get an idea of fit. I am 6' 33" inseam and wonder if I should go Medium or Large.

Also does anyone have one of these that could tell me anything that might need replacing in the near future.

Thanks for all you help.

Todd

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kazachek View Post
    BDT-Team ru это информационный портал посвященный историческим стратегиям, в частности это игра Казаки bdt-team ru/load/8-1-0-1327]Assassin's Creed [Repack] Казаки - стратегия созданная компанией GSC более десяти лет назад, но даже сегодня в Казаки играют тысячи фанатов жанра На нашем сайте вы обнаружите для себя очень много интересной информации о игре Казаки, в частности статьи и файлы для Казаков У нас также есть свой форум где игра Казаки является основной темой для обсуждений Проще говоря, у нас на сайте есть все что хоть каким-то образом касается игры Казаки

BDT-Team ru is an information portal devoted to historical strategies, including a game Cossacks bdt-team ru/load/8-1-0-1327] Assassin's Creed [Repack] Cossacks - a strategy created by GSC for more than ten years ago, but even today Cossacks to play thousands of fans of the genre on our site you will discover for yourself a lot of interesting information about the game Cossacks, in particular articles and files for Kazakov we also have a forum where the game Cossacks is the main topic of discussion Simply put, our website is all that in some way for the game Cossacks

Not sure how that helps but I guess thanks anyway

Todd

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    TAPnTX, L and stem 60-80mm

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman View Post
    TAPnTX, L and stem 60-80mm

Thank you so much, I have been searching for days trying to find fit data for that bike. None of my dealers have it on the showroom floor.

Thanks,
    Todd