mtbr member
    Feb 2012

2011 Trek HiFi Plus

Hello,

I just purchased a left over 2011 HiFi Plus from a local Trek store. They prepped the bike while I waited for it and set the pressure of the fork (Reba RL) to 115 psi. I road the bike around the parking lot and everything seemed fine. I get the bike home and ride around the house and on some walking trails in the woods and it seems that the fork lost pressure in about 20 minutes of riding. I have no idea what the current pressure of the fork is since I do not have a pump. Also, I am not sure if anything is wrong at all since this is my first air-adjustable shock.

So a couple of questions that I have:

If the shock lost air pressure is this normal for a new shock. They add air to it because it was soft when I was looking at the bike.

Is there supposed to be a shock pump included with the bike? According to Trek's website a Bontrager air pump is included as noted under extras.

Thanks in advance. And sorry for the crappy response I had to make to a few people to get to 5 posts...

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    the pump supposed to come with the bike, it did on my fuel ex. you can buy one for $30 at a lbs as well.