REALLY?

2009 GT Peace 9R Multi build about half done...killer parts!

I bought this bike not only to celebrate my 40th b-day, but also to celebrate 35 years building and riding bikes as my primary transportation. Without further adieu (yeah I know, kinda worthless w/ out pics - its worth the wait). First up, Thomson X4 stem, Thomson seatpost, Shimano Saint crank, Answer Rove pedals, WTB Pure V Team Ti, Lvjin flat riser bars, Avid Ultimate brake levers, Chris King headset. So far that's it, still to come are Avid BB7's, Syncros 29r rims laced to Chris King hubs, and a White Bros Rock Solid carbon fork...finally, I'm planning on having the "rasta" paint removed and having the frame chrome dipped. It will be one of a kind, and I expect it to weigh at least under 24lbs (its a SS now, no gears) and cost upwards of 3,500$. Will post pics when its finished.
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

Former Bike Wrench
    if your going for light, the Saint cranks are an odd choice...just sayin'

REALLY?
    Nah...not going for weight, I know there's lighter cranks out there.
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

mtbr member
    I'd like to see this Peace!
    Mary ss shenanigans