mtbr member
    Jul 2012

2005 SE Racing BM (big momma) Flyer 29er! Disc brake + 7 speed upgrade (PICS)

Hey guys new here be easy on me. I've been looking for the original manufacture specs on this bike. Every internet search of the bike inevitably leads me back to this site... so I figured I would ask you guys for more info.

I am very interested in how many of these frames were made, seems like everyone here likes them....mine has a very interesting quad 1111 serial number. You can see more pics at 2005 SE Racing BM (big momma) Flyer 29er! Disc brake + 7 speed upgrade - BMXmuseum.com Forums

Anybody put 700c tires on one? If mine doesn't sell i am considering that doing that and making it a city bike.

And finally is there a classified section on the board? Can we post items for sale openly? I don't want to break any rules. Mods kindly Move or edit my post if its in the wrong place

mtbr member
    There is a classifieds section. Only $2 per ad I believe. It's at the top bar. Then you can also post one thread (like this one) here to get more ad views. But yeah you should go ahead and pay it since you already posted this.

Those are cool. They morphed into the SE Stout after that. I had the first generation Stout. It had a 29er Landing Gear fork w/ v-brake mounts and was singlespeed only. I really regret selling it-was a cool bike.

They stopped making the Stout. Made too many over the years and weren't selling. But they selling new at closeout prices pretty low. But there's a cult-ish love for them.

Good luck with sale
    Last edited by jmmorath; 07-26-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: .