DaFaJa

12 Superfly100 carbon or 13 Anthem 0

Both bikes are in the 4k range the Superfly was a demo bike & the Anthem is NEW..I really like both & both fit great...
    2012 Trek Superfly 100 Carbon/ xx1 / xo type2
    Tampa FL USA

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Trek and their G2 geo makes it very hard to change frames.

DaFaJa
    yeah I dont know witch one I want to go to...
    Tampa FL USA

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    check out the niner jet 9, if you haven't done so, before you make your decision. For that kind of money, alot of good options

DaFaJa
    yeah I have to ride one b4 I can wana buy it...and I dont think theres any dealers in Tampa FL that I know of...
    Tampa FL USA

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I have an '11 SF100 that I purchased in April this year. I ride about 4-5 days per week: about 15-30 most rides with a 50-60 miler about one a week or so on this bike. I have run through four sets of rears (one from a side wall tear) and three fronts (still on #3), three chains, one set of front rings, and a cassette. Just replaced the shock bushings today (front and rear). These are the second sets of brake pads (almost done with these too). BUT the frame has been perfect! I am sure the '12 Trek SS100 is just that much better. I don't see to many Giant products around so I can't give any feedback on what they my be all about. The new Specialized line up has some interesting options, however. Too many choices!!!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    No Giant Anthem X 0 for 13, unless it's the Advanced CF model w/ the $8900 price tag. I recently demo'd a '12 AX 1, and it was a great bike, but I'm leaning more towards the Trance X 29er 0 now.