Always Learning

***Paid Spam: Size XL Karate Monkey frame and fork...

Yes, I did indeed pay the $2 for my ad last night.

I just wanted to give somebody a shot at getting into a 29"er frame for 1/3rd of the cost of a new frame.

Ad is here.

Original generation Campstove Green Karate Monkey frame and fork (and seat post collar), size XL in good condition. Steerer is 203mm (8 inches).

KMDisc

Frame and fork will be packed in this box with all of the packing materials shown...

KMbox

All parts pictured are being moved over to a Stretchpants Black size XL frame today as an early Christmas present to myself.

Update: Switch is complete...

BlackKM

BB
    Last edited by BruceBrown; 12-14-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Always Learning
    Price drop - $125

Flow like water
    I received this frameset this afternoon. I am very happy with it. It is just as Bruce described it. Campstove green, packaged very well, with fork, v-brake posts, and seat post clamp.

Thanks, Bruce. You are the man. I hope you are happy with your new Stretchpants Black KM frame. Looks as if the frame size is the same, just with more gonads space at the top.

Always Learning
    Quote Originally Posted by DavyRay View Post
    I received this frameset this afternoon. I am very happy with it. It is just as Bruce described it. Campstove green, packaged very well, with fork, v-brake posts, and seat post clamp.

Thanks, Bruce. You are the man. I hope you are happy with your new Stretchpants Black KM frame. Looks as if the frame size is the same, just with more gonads space at the top.
    Enjoy the bike. I can't think of a frame that can be built in so many configurations to keep you happy and "monkeying around" for a good 10 years.