Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

WTT my L 2012 Santa Cruz Blur Xcc for your large TRc

815 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Longfellow Mafia 
#1 ·
Anyone out there buy a TRc and find they want a more race oriented geometry? I have a barely ridden Large 2012 Blur Xcc that I'd like to trade for a TRc. Let me know.

Thanks,

Daniel

#3 ·
My XCc is black and white with gold accents. It is a 2012 with the tapered headset and Kashima coated shock. I am interested in selling. It has had only four hours of riding on it, and I didn't use a front derail, so the seat tube has not seen a clamp. I purchased it from Santa Cruz for $1500 plus shipping. I had a Cane Creek 40 headset installed that might be nice to leave intact. So I'm into it about $1585. I was hoping to get about a hundred less than I've spent--so shipped, with headset, for $1485. If that sounds fair, let me know.

I have a frame coming for my wife in a few days which will provide the box and packaging I would need to ship, so that part is coming together.

Not sure if you're looking for a fork, but I have a black 2012 fox 120 RLC that was purchased new for this bike, so it also has only 4 hours. Steerer tube is about 7.75".

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.