Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    I've just ordered 350CR, and I can say that Marzocchi_USA's posts was one of the main reasons I bought it.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    Had to use my old RS forks today and they were so **** compared to my 350 CR some of it may be dialing in the setup but they were so terrible I made some changes mid ride and it didn't help that much. Will do the same route tomorrow try and dial in the setup but I think I'm about to realise just how much better the 350 CRs are than RS Sektor RL.

gone walk about
    Quote Originally Posted by graved1gger View Post
    I've just ordered 350CR, and I can say that Marzocchi_USA's posts was one of the main reasons I bought it.
    i've not ordered any but can mirror the reasoning behind the purchase.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fr0sty125 View Post
    Had to use my old RS forks today and they were so **** compared to my 350 CR some of it may be dialing in the setup but they were so terrible I made some changes mid ride and it didn't help that much. Will do the same route tomorrow try and dial in the setup but I think I'm about to realise just how much better the 350 CRs are than RS Sektor RL.
    I'm upgrading from even crappier Sektor TK, the one with steel legs and strange rebound damper. Hope 350CR will make a difference.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Marzocchi Canada have equally awesome support, so you are covered wherever you live! I've never had such good and friendly service as these guys anywhere else.

I was looking to buy a 2015 053 rear shock to complement my 66 RC3 EVO and I was wondering : if I buy a 8.75x2.75" shock (my stock size), could I send it for a rebuild later and get it "internally shortened" to 8.5x2.5" when I get a new frame or to alter my frame's geometry ? It seems that nobody uses 8.75" anymore and most long travel frames that I'm looking for use 8.5x2.5" shocks.

Thanks!

Sedona, Az USA
    I just ordered a 350 CR tonight. stoked!

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8er07999 View Post
    I am stoked on the new marz products and the way the company is moving. I've loved every marz product I've ever owned. The first being in the early 2000s until now with multiple 888s, 66s, 55s. Currently riding a 2014 888rc3 non-ti with the gold race coating and a roco WC air and couldn't be happier. I am definitely looking forward to a future enduro build using 350 and 053 parts. As well as a marz dropper post!

I tried jumping ship once and hated it. I bought a boxxer rc, and a vivid shock and no matter what I did or tried I was never happy with either. Different springs, different oils, different grease in the seals/rings and still was unhappy with the performance and lack of small bump sensitivity. I also spent a small amount of time on a totebuyingI wasn't happy with that either. Bought the 888rc3 and right out of the box it has been amazing. Night and day difference over the boxxer. My future builds will always use marz bits. I've never had a warranty issue with marz where I've had to contact customer service but after reading through this thread I feel as though I would be promptly and professionally taken care of. Thanks Marzochi!
    Thanks for the kind words! Very appreciated
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by guim View Post
    Marzocchi Canada have equally awesome support, so you are covered wherever you live! I've never had such good and friendly service as these guys anywhere else.

I was looking to buy a 2015 053 rear shock to complement my 66 RC3 EVO and I was wondering : if I buy a 8.75x2.75" shock (my stock size), could I send it for a rebuild later and get it "internally shortened" to 8.5x2.5" when I get a new frame or to alter my frame's geometry ? It seems that nobody uses 8.75" anymore and most long travel frames that I'm looking for use 8.5x2.5" shocks.

Thanks!
    I can't speak to the ability to shorten it, I know we will be making the shock in both of those sizes and short stroking a shock is possible but I can't speak to the new models as of yet. I'm sure Naz and Alex in Canada can figure it out though, they are total gurus!
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    I've also ordered a 350 CR today! My first Marzocchi product.

I will be dropping them to 140mm, do they come included with the spacer?

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.E View Post
    I've also ordered a 350 CR today! My first Marzocchi product.

I will be dropping them to 140mm, do they come included with the spacer?
    They do come with the 10mm and 20mm spacers. Ideally we want us to do the work in them just in case something goes awry in the reassemble as technically the warranty is voided if the end user disassembles the fork. See if the shop you ordered it from can have us do the work before it ships. If not, ask your shop to do the work.

It is a very simple process but call it CYA insurance for yourself and let someone else do the work so the warranty won't be voided.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

Sedona, Az USA
    MARZOCCHI _ USA,

Here is the answer I got from the local bike shop and my question.

Answer, "We only do bicycles parts".

My question, "Can you give me a price & order me a pair of SKF seals for a 2014 Marzocchi 350 CR fork. This fork does not come factory with these seals but they fit. Part# 8507014/P"

I use to feel bad about bringing new parts I bought direct into a bike shop for installation. This is why I don't feel bad anymore and haven't for along time. Why should I educate them on product, pay retail + sales tax for them to turn right around and just mail order the part anyway?

Can I just order the parts direct, skip this hassle and pay a fair but competitive price?
    Last edited by M1_joel; 11-04-2014 at 04:23 AM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Thanks! I'll call them.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by M1_joel View Post
    MARZOCCHI _ USA,

Here is the answer I got from the local bike shop and my question.

Answer, "We only do bicycles parts".

My question, "Can you give me a price & order me a pair of SKF seals for a 2014 Marzocchi 350 CR fork. This fork does not come factory with these seals but they fit. Part# 8507014/P"

I use to feel bad about bringing new parts I bought direct into a bike shop for installation. This is why I don't feel bad anymore and haven't for along time. Why should I educate them on product, pay retail + sales tax for them to turn right around and just mail order the part anyway?

Can I just order the parts direct, skip this hassle and pay a fair but competitive price?
    That's really lame on the part of the shop to turn away service (IMHO). as a journeyman, World Cup level mechanic who cut his teeth in shops and worked as a service director for a long time and as a former shop owner I don't understand that mentality. A shop should ALWAYS capitalize on labor and service, it should always be the bread and butter. Stay up with the times and offer all service, invest in your employees and train them on all services including suspension and disc brakes (something I see all to much NOT being done by shops). The future of all shops is in service and high dollar items like complete bikes and major accessory upgrades like wheels and suspension.

with so many online retailers able to offer killer pricing and not being able to offer any kind of service this is something every shop needs to embrace if they want to stay strong in this market. The best shops I know offer amazing service and actually stock very little accessory product outsider of the daily basics for low-mid range bikes.

I digress though.. I am sorry you had that experience. That is the loss on the part of the shop. Do you have other shops local to you that offer good service? We always offer in house service in the US and Canada and the UK
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Everyone in this forum.. we will be having a factory direct sale (in person only) at our facility in Long Beach. This will happen on November 22nd. I'll post the flyer soon, spread the word. We will be selling the remaining 2014 models only. All forks are brand new and all will have our 2-year warranty still.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Hi,
    I'm planing to upgrade the shock on my YT wicked. Now I have a custom shimmed rs RT3 HV and don't like the shock action because of the frames progressivity. I'm deciding between DBinline and the new marzocchi 053. I would like to have a linear spring rate as possible from the shock and I know the DBinline has a very linear spring rate without spacers installed.
    Does the new shock from Marzocchi have a linear coil like spring rate? Will there be some kind of volume spacers available?

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lukam View Post
    Hi,
    I'm planing to upgrade the shock on my YT wicked. Now I have a custom shimmed rs RT3 HV and don't like the shock action because of the frames progressivity. I'm deciding between DBinline and the new marzocchi 053. I would like to have a linear spring rate as possible from the shock and I know the DBinline has a very linear spring rate without spacers installed.
    Does the new shock from Marzocchi have a linear coil like spring rate? Will there be some kind of volume spacers available?

Thanks!
    Because of the fully adjustable nature of the 053 you shouldn't need to re shim it but that will be possible through one of our service centers, no worries. The shock works well with a variety of frame designs and because of the adjustablity it can be made more linear to go with your frame.

I have only ridden it on a GT Force so I can't speak to it personally on a YT but I believe we are working with YT in our Italy facility. The goal is to have this shock be a game changer for everyone and make it work on just about every frame in the market. I can't be sure about a volume spacer, I haven't heard if wee are making those for it or not.

That said we won't have it available to the public until March or April of 2015.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Finally got to ride the fork after being sick for a while. Only have about 5 hours on it and initially the seals were stiff but beginning to free up. I rode it on mostly xc type trails but with lots of brake bumps and fast turns and roots. The first thing I noticed tuning it is that no matter how much you weigh there will be a good low speed compression and rebound adjustment. The compression has 28 clicks and rebound close to that and each click makes an actual difference. Im also running slightly less air in the spring than the chart suggested but this depends on how long your stem is and how far you are over the bars. Im running a very short stem.
    The fork is very good over square edge hits and on deep brake bumps and the roots. It blows off very nicely and stays on the ground. Since the fork isnt broken in yet i can't comment on small bump sensitivity, but as of now i can't complain. And like the other reviews mention the fork does indeed stay up in the travel very nicely. I played with air pressures and low speed adjusters enough where the fork sits at proper sag, doesnt dive in corners and still gets full travel. Every 5psi seemed to make a difference and i was able to put more or less air and directly see what it did right away. Another thing I noticed about it is how consistent it seems to be. I found i gained confidence because I know I can rely on the fork because it always works the same.

I havent tried a pike or a manitou except pressing on them in a parking lot but this fork doesn't leave me wanting more at the moment. It seems pretty good and Im expecting it to be even better after it breaks in.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marzocchi_USA View Post
    They do come with the 10mm and 20mm spacers
    Hiya, my fork didn't come with the spacers, what can I do about getting some please?

The fork looks great by the way, I haven't got a bike to test it on yet.

mtbr member
    That said we won't have it available to the public until March or April of 2015.
    Why that late?
    "Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Hiya, my fork didn't come with the spacers, what can I do about getting some please?

The fork looks great by the way, I haven't got a bike to test it on yet.
    sure, just call in and get Mat in sales and let him know yours didn't have the spacers. The actual reduction service is technically supposed to be done by a service center or qualified shop (FYI) so if you do have the travel changed have a shop do it (despite its ease to do), that is just a CYA insurance for you.

800-227-5579
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by George Gr View Post
    Why that late?
    I don't have a solid answer other than some finalization in the production settings for the shims to make sure it is up to par with all the major frames on the market in terms of the right linear vrs progressive rate, etc..

Tooling is all done and they are ready to go, just refining the internals from what I'm told
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    I don't have a solid answer other than some finalization in the production settings for the shims to make sure it is up to par with all the major frames on the market in terms of the right linear vrs progressive rate, etc..

Tooling is all done and they are ready to go, just refining the internals from what I'm told
    Interesting...the shock is already listed on a few websites (e.g. PricePoint), which seems odd if it's still 4-5 months out.
    2014 Banshee Spitfire 650b
    2011-ish Chromag Samurai

mtbr member

Marzocchi - Better late than never

Quote Originally Posted by babyz View Post
    Interesting...the shock is already listed on a few websites (e.g. PricePoint), which seems odd if it's still 4-5 months out.
    They are listed but they are out of stock. And the will be for long as I understand!
    "Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

mtbr member

And I think it might be a good idea to see a few full reviews of the real thing tested in the field before we get it. Don't you think?

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    yeah, I don't know. Probably to generate pre-orders. I see they are selling them (or a backorder at least) on a site in the UK. I'm pretty sure it is just to generate buzz for the product and secure back orders.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by George Gr View Post
    And I think it might be a good idea to see a few full reviews of the real thing tested in the field before we get it. Don't you think?
    I can't fault that logic.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    I'm still unable to justify the EU price being more then twice the US one, for the 053...

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by savo View Post
    I'm still unable to justify the EU price being more then twice the US one, for the 053...
    yeah, I don't know about that one. With a fear of making enemies I'd personally just say if you have a friend here in the states buy one and just ship it over to you if you wanted to get one. it should save you a bit of quid for sure.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member

Some mysteries MUST remain unsolved!

mtbr member
    Jan 2014
    Hi Marzocchi USA, do you know if Marzocchi is planning to give the 035 with a remote? I think it´s way more useful in the shock than in the fork, specially for racing enduro, when some stages have significant pedal sections. In my experience you win more on firming up the shock than the fork in those situations, and as NCR comes with the remote, maybe 035 also does!
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Windwave are hooking me up with some spacers, great service

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by artishouk View Post
    Hi Marzocchi USA, do you know if Marzocchi is planning to give the 035 with a remote? I think it´s way more useful in the shock than in the fork, specially for racing enduro, when some stages have significant pedal sections. In my experience you win more on firming up the shock than the fork in those situations, and as NCR comes with the remote, maybe 035 also does!
    Thanks
    I haven't heard but I am sure they thought of it. I will ask and see. I know a lot of our enduro racers have custom lockouts on their rear shocks but they have been using Roco LO and Roco Lite models which are easy to modify with a remote and some McGuyvering.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2014

Cool-blue Rhythm

Windwave are hooking me up with some spacers, great service
    NICE!

those guys are a class act for sure
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Same Wear with mine stanchions as Frostys. Makes me think why they dropped this plating for 2015 models?!
    Mine also makes noise from crown joints

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppet View Post
    Same Wear with mine stanchions as Frostys. Makes me think why they dropped this plating for 2015 models?!
    Mine also makes noise from crown joints
    I was told the reason we dropped the coating was because of cost so we can offer two different price points like Fox does with their Factory and Evolution lines.

Get that noise checked by a shop or service center, it could be the headset if it is for sure coming from the front of the bike. Noise is a tough thing to diagnose. Coming from a mechanic with 20+ years experience I've chased "head tube creaks" and "bottom bracket" down to be rear dropouts and pedals and if the bike is carbon or oversize AL the noise will echo even more making it harder to find.

That said I am not discounting the fork, just please have it double checked, it may just be a bushing seat issue or headset race not pressed on all the way. If it is coming from the crown/steer or crown/stanchion you will need to get it replaced asap as it could fail and be really bad. If it is the fork it will be warrantied, no problem.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Hi

Yes its been prosessed at local zocchi dealer.

As somekind of mechanic myself also, I made Oil service for it and had legs apart.
    while upper legs were against floor and headtube against small piece of wood I pushed crown and it made same noise, so defenetly its the crown.

Sedona, Az USA
    my fork arrived and its a beauty

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by M1_joel View Post
    my fork arrived and its a beauty
    It sure is!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppet View Post
    Hi

Yes its been prosessed at local zocchi dealer.

As somekind of mechanic myself also, I made Oil service for it and had legs apart.
    while upper legs were against floor and headtube against small piece of wood I pushed crown and it made same noise, so defenetly its the crown.
    Awesome! I'm happy to hear that.

Cool deal on the way you tested it. Your tech-Foo is strong
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    May 2013
    My replacement 350 CR arrived today none of the severe stiction of my original fork feels much plusher straight away.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    FYI everyone in SoCal.. November 15, 9-3 Factory sale!

everyone in Long Beach, California, United States - photo by Marzocchi-USA - Pinkbike
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    I got a 350cr and have a couple of question:

-the fork has some roughness, and i can hear and feel a light click at more or less 50 mm of travel, which I assume is the negative coil engaging/disengaging... can i do something about it? I already took the lowers off, and all is correctly greased.

-if i want to upgrade the seals to skf, do the 350 use the same SKF.KIT35M kit as the 55?

-what if i want to convert it to coil? is the R spring cartrige the same as the NCR Ti one, apart the coil being ti vs steel? and is the 55 spring cartridge compatible?

Oh, my fork is new, but i don't have a warranty on it.

Thanks

mtbr member
    May 2013
    I don't know for sure but I would imagine the spring length would be different and you would need the 350r spring cartridge.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    new but no warranty? explain please.

Since you have it taken apart, you can take that negative spring bumper that has the 4 little nubs on it and just trip them off. it will get rid of that clicking, as the spring rides on it and can sometimes cause that noise.

as far as roughness, make sure you lube up the bushings real good using Molykote for O-rings and fork oil blended together into a paste. get some fork oil in between the bushings and lower casting and lube up the seals really good as well.

The SKF seals are in stock now and will work on the 55 or the 350. the part number is 8507014/P but they aren't cheap.

to convert the CR to a coil you need these parts:
    8037004/P
    PISTON ROD SPRING 55/350 160 (150-140)

8501444/P
    FIXING SCREW PISTON ROD 35/38

536170>A
    SPRING GUIDE 55/350

5142061/P (replaces 5142061/I, 5142061)
    STEEL SPRING 35/160/6.5 55R/350R
    (or 5141930/P>A (replaces 5141930>A, 5141930)
    SPRING TITANIUM 55/350 160 K7,3)

701977/P
    TOP CAP 35/AL/BLK AIR PL 350

you can use your current top cap air valve cap with the 701977/P

The spring cartridge parts are the same in the R as the NCR but you have the Ti coil, the rest are the same.

I got a 350cr and have a couple of question:

-the fork has some roughness, and i can hear and feel a light click at more or less 50 mm of travel, which I assume is the negative coil engaging/disengaging... can i do something about it? I already took the lowers off, and all is correctly greased.

-if i want to upgrade the seals to skf, do the 350 use the same SKF.KIT35M kit as the 55?

-what if i want to convert it to coil? is the R spring cartrige the same as the NCR Ti one, apart the coil being ti vs steel? and is the 55 spring cartridge compatible?

Oh, my fork is new, but i don't have a warranty on it.

Thanks
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    new but no warranty? explain please.

Since you have it taken apart, you can take that negative spring bumper that has the 4 little nubs on it and just trip them off. it will get rid of that clicking, as the spring rides on it and can sometimes cause that noise.

as far as roughness, make sure you lube up the bushings real good using Molykote for O-rings and fork oil blended together into a paste. get some fork oil in between the bushings and lower casting and lube up the seals really good as well.

The SKF seals are in stock now and will work on the 55 or the 350. the part number is 8507014/P but they aren't cheap.

to convert the CR to a coil you need these parts:
    8037004/P
    PISTON ROD SPRING 55/350 160 (150-140)

8501444/P
    FIXING SCREW PISTON ROD 35/38

536170>A
    SPRING GUIDE 55/350

5142061/P (replaces 5142061/I, 5142061)
    STEEL SPRING 35/160/6.5 55R/350R
    (or 5141930/P>A (replaces 5141930>A, 5141930)
    SPRING TITANIUM 55/350 160 K7,3)

701977/P
    TOP CAP 35/AL/BLK AIR PL 350

you can use your current top cap air valve cap with the 701977/P

The spring cartridge parts are the same in the R as the NCR but you have the Ti coil, the rest are the same.
    great info @Marzocchi_USA, thank you very much.

I will try the work on the negative coil bumper.

are this the skf seals? SKF Fork Dust Seal Kit 1 Leg 35mm Marzocchi

what would be the cost for the coil conversion parts, if you can tell us here? (both steel and ti please)

new w/o warranty explaination: i bought the fork second hand, but it's never been installed. it seems to be an OEM, because it's a CR with espresso coated stanchions.

thanks again

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    great info @Marzocchi_USA, thank you very much.

I will try the work on the negative coil bumper.

are this the skf seals? SKF Fork Dust Seal Kit 1 Leg 35mm Marzocchi

what would be the cost for the coil conversion parts, if you can tell us here? (both steel and ti please)

new w/o warranty explaination: i bought the fork second hand, but it's never been installed. it seems to be an OEM, because it's a CR with espresso coated stanchions.

thanks again

would you believe it that that web site is blocked for me by my corporate firewall so I can't check for sure. we only have one 35mm SKF seal kit though. We just got them in here in the US so I would imagine Windwave is getting them or got them in the last few weeks.

a CR with Espresso is either a OEM model or was a pre production sample intended for OE from what I have seen here, we have a couple of them like that but all are not for sale except to OE customers.

Ti coil is $221
    top cap for air preload: $34
    spring guide Ti spring: $7.00
    Spring guide steel spring: $5.00
    Piston rod assembly: $67
    Fixing screw: $14.

these are USD prices
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    How much are the SKF seals, and where can they be purchased in the states?
    2011-ish Chromag Samurai

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    How much are the SKF seals, and where can they be purchased in the states?
    they are $71.83 and we just got them in house here and will be shipping next week to shops and international retailers. We can't sell internationally because of our other distributors like Windwave but Jensonusa.com will be getting them (I imagine). you can try to hit up sales@marzocchiusa.com and see if Mat can get you set up or knows of anyone over here that has them

- DM
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    @Marzocchi_USA...I have been following this thread from the beginning. I've never used, or owned any Marz components before, but the 350 CR has really piqued my interest, and has me thinking that this could be my next fork for my upcoming build. I did some searching around on the web for availability and pricing, and came up with an ad for one on eBay. It says it comes from an "Authorized Marzocchi Dealer", and will come withe the standard 3 year warranty. Will Marzocchi stand behind their warranty if purchased from eBay? There were actually a few of the 350 CR forks on eBay for sale. I also found it on Jenson USA as well and some other big internet bike sites. I'm also thinking of pairing this with a Marzocchi rear shock. Would the 053 S3C2R be a good match with the 350 CR? If I use the 350 CR for my new build, I would more than likely lower it to 150mm. Will it lower to 140mm as well and can I expect the spacers to be included in the purchase of this fork regardless of who I buy it from?

The 3 frames I'm currently thinking about are as follows...

Knolly Warden

Norco Sight 7.3 Carbon

Ibis HD3
    *2018 Pivot Mach 5.5 Custom Build*
    *2017 Knolly Warden Custom Build*
    *2014 Knolly Endorphin Custom Build*

mtbr member
    would you believe it that that web site is blocked for me by my corporate firewall so I can't check for sure. we only have one 35mm SKF seal kit though. We just got them in here in the US so I would imagine Windwave is getting them or got them in the last few weeks.
    The seal kit i was referring is sold by skf as KIT35M, for the Marz 55 fork and older 35mm stanchioned 66 and 888. is it the same for the 350?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinboyer View Post
    I did some searching around on the web for availability and pricing, and came up with an ad for one on eBay. It says it comes from an "Authorized Marzocchi Dealer", and will come withe the standard 3 year warranty. Will Marzocchi stand behind their warranty if purchased from eBay? There were actually a few of the 350 CR forks on eBay for sale.
    The 350 CR lot on eBay you are reffering is from Krakatoa bikes krakatoabikes.com they seem to be legit.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    The 350 CR lot on eBay you are reffering is from Krakatoa bikes krakatoabikes.com they seem to be legit.
    sweet, Krakatoa is totally legit, no worries.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    they are $71.83 and we just got them in house here and will be shipping next week to shops and international retailers. We can't sell internationally because of our other distributors like Windwave but Jensonusa.com will be getting them (I imagine). you can try to hit up sales@marzocchiusa.com and see if Mat can get you set up or knows of anyone over here that has them

- DM
    Whoa whoa whoa...over $70 for seals? I assume that's not a full seal kit, just the wipers? If so, that's about 2.5x the price that Fox charges for their SKF-developed seals...
    2011-ish Chromag Samurai

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Whoa whoa whoa...over $70 for seals? I assume that's not a full seal kit, just the wipers? If so, that's about 2.5x the price that Fox charges for their SKF-developed seals...
    it is the oil and dust seals so a complete kit but yes, they are pretty pricey. I'm just the messenger, don't shoot me
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    @Marzocchi_USA...It's a go on the 350 CR. I'm also thinking of pairing the 350 CR with a Marzocchi rear shock. Would the 053 S3C2R be a good match with the 350 CR? If I decide to change the travel of the 350, will it only lower to 140mm? Should I expect the spacers to be in the box when I receive it, or is it an added expense?

Here are the 3 frames I am contemplating using the 350 CR on as well as the rear shock.

Knolly Warden

Norco Sight 7.3 Carbon

Ibis HD3

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    @Marzocchi_USA...It's a go on the 350 CR. I'm also thinking of pairing the 350 CR with a Marzocchi rear shock. Would the 053 S3C2R be a good match with the 350 CR? If I decide to change the travel of the 350, will it only lower to 140mm? Should I expect the spacers to be in the box when I receive it, or is it an added expense?

Here are the 3 frames I am contemplating using the 350 CR on as well as the rear shock.

Knolly Warden

Norco Sight 7.3 Carbon

Ibis HD3

Nice!

the CR will come with 2 different reducers, a 10mm and a 20mm. have a shop do it or if it is special order ask the shop to have us do it before it is sent. travel is stock at 160mm (I'd just leave it there) but can be reduced to 150mm or 140mm.

The 053 would be a great fit for that fork, it is hyper adjustable and adaptable. It won't be available until spring 2015 though so don't sell the stock rear shock just yet

out of those three frames I'd be into that Ibis myself, it looks like a nice bike and I know they have great quality. I'm into plastic bikes though and have always had a soft spot for Ibis as a brand.

cheers!

DM
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Nice!

the CR will come with 2 different reducers, a 10mm and a 20mm. have a shop do it or if it is special order ask the shop to have us do it before it is sent. travel is stock at 160mm (I'd just leave it there) but can be reduced to 150mm or 140mm.

The 053 would be a great fit for that fork, it is hyper adjustable and adaptable. It won't be available until spring 2015 though so don't sell the stock rear shock just yet

out of those three frames I'd be into that Ibis myself, it looks like a nice bike and I know they have great quality. I'm into plastic bikes though and have always had a soft spot for Ibis as a brand.

cheers!

DM
    The new HD3 is certainly a nice frame. I have a 2014 Knolly Endorphin that I just built up 2 months ago. I'm loving that bike, as well as the Knolly brand. That's why I was looking at the Warden. The Norco is a 140mm frame which would work nicely if I reduced the 350 CR down to that. Where I typically ride, ( N GA, TN and NC ) 140 is plenty of travel so I definitely will reduce it down to 150mm to start with. As far as the rear shock goes, I will need to see what the eye to eye measurement is on the 3 different shocks that come stock on these frames to see if the 053 will fit or not. Based on what I've seen, it looks like the 053 has a multitude of lengths.

As far as the spacers go, the dealer on ebay said if I wanted spacers it would be a $10.00 add on. He said that the fork would come "directly from Marzocchi, fully warrantied, in original packaging, but would not include any spacers". Does this sound right to you? From one of the previous posts, it looks like the dealer is Krakatoa Bikes. Just want to be sure before I make the purchase.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    The new HD3 is certainly a nice frame. I have a 2014 Knolly Endorphin that I just built up 2 months ago. I'm loving that bike, as well as the Knolly brand. That's why I was looking at the Warden. The Norco is a 140mm frame which would work nicely if I reduced the 350 CR down to that. Where I typically ride, ( N GA, TN and NC ) 140 is plenty of travel so I definitely will reduce it down to 150mm to start with. As far as the rear shock goes, I will need to see what the eye to eye measurement is on the 3 different shocks that come stock on these frames to see if the 053 will fit or not. Based on what I've seen, it looks like the 053 has a multitude of lengths.

As far as the spacers go, the dealer on ebay said if I wanted spacers it would be a $10.00 add on. He said that the fork would come "directly from Marzocchi, fully warrantied, in original packaging, but would not include any spacers". Does this sound right to you? From one of the previous posts, it looks like the dealer is Krakatoa Bikes. Just want to be sure before I make the purchase.
    I am a HUGE fan of Knolly myself actually. I am working with them to stock our forks and shocks as part of their build kits. I owned a shop a long time back and was one of their first dealers back when they were making the bikes in Portland and the CNC parts in Canada. they work fantastic and the crew there are awesome so for sure you can do a lot worse!

Have you tried contacting Krakatoa directly? he has a Facebook page and here: krakatoabikes.com the guy's name is Miguel, he is pretty rad. I have been to his shop in person so I know it is legit. it's just a small family run hole in the wall and I love it. There is a chance the fork will end up being a special order from us as he may not have it in stock, just ask him and if it will be ask him to have it lowered here before shipping.

I'm positive we will have a 053 that fits all three of those frames so no worries
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    "I'm positive we will have a 053 that fits all three of those frames so no worries"

Sweet...Thanks David. I'll give Miguel a call tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    @Marzocchi_USA: would you happen to know or be able to find out if the 053 S3C2R will fit a 2015 Mondraker Foxy Carbon frame please? Most piggy back shocks won't though the 053 might be a little lower profile...

Many thanks,
    Al

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    it is the oil and dust seals so a complete kit but yes, they are pretty pricey. I'm just the messenger, don't shoot me
    No shots will be fired, no worries - I'm just hoping these stock seals last well in that case!
    2011-ish Chromag Samurai

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    word up
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotrcuk View Post
    @Marzocchi_USA: would you happen to know or be able to find out if the 053 S3C2R will fit a 2015 Mondraker Foxy Carbon frame please? Most piggy back shocks won't though the 053 might be a little lower profile...

Many thanks,
    Al
    I will check. I am on a waiting lust for one of those frames now (waiting for my wife to let me get it)
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    they should, they are the same NOK seal system we have been using for years with no issues. the SKF seals are just a super frictionless compound originally designed to work with the silicone molybdenum of the Espresso coating but they work great with any type of coating or ano stanchion.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    So I'm checking out this 350 NCR and it looks good until I get to the part where the HSC is adjusted through a shim stack? So basically you get external LSR and LSC but for HSR and HSC you have to take the fork apart and mess with a bunch of shims? HSR and LSC are my only set and forget options. LSR and HSC are something I adjust all the time. For example at the start of the day (uplifting, as always) I run my HSC pretty stiff so I fly over everything and pretend I'm Aaron Gwin. Towards the end of the day I start backing off as fatigue starts to set in and I'm looking for more comfort (plush) over performance. I can't do this with just LSC or can I with the NCR?

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Swissam View Post
    So I'm checking out this 350 NCR and it looks good until I get to the part where the HSC is adjusted through a shim stack? So basically you get external LSR and LSC but for HSR and HSC you have to take the fork apart and mess with a bunch of shims? HSR and LSC are my only set and forget options. LSR and HSC are something I adjust all the time. For example at the start of the day (uplifting, as always) I run my HSC pretty stiff so I fly over everything and pretend I'm Aaron Gwin. Towards the end of the day I start backing off as fatigue starts to set in and I'm looking for more comfort (plush) over performance. I can't do this with just LSC or can I with the NCR?
    we developed the 350 based on the system in the 380 where there is both LSC/HSC and LSR/HSR adjustable from the outside of the fork via knobs and also have an accessible HSC sub cartridge where the shims can be swapped as needed for custom tuning.

We worked with a plethora of international racers and riders and concluded that having only LSC/LSR externally adjustable with internally adjustable shims for MSC/HSR (through a trained service center only as the system is delicate and needs to be bled again when shims are changed) was the way to go for a public offering of the product.

The base tune setting internally is the same used by our world enduro racers and has a HUGE range of adjustability just in the low speed systems. This set up also has an IFP system in it to provide a pedal platform under climbing and sprinting loads.

All that said between air preload and the LSC you should be able to find every setting you need.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Are there any pictures of 2014 350 CR internals? Are they like ones in 55CR?
    As I've read there are some problems with 55 CR: oil from the stachions gets pumped to the air chamber. And it sucked 12ml of oil from the overall 20ml in 10 days. The same problem was with Fox Floats 2010-2012.

I can post the links, but the posts there are in russian =)

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    email me and I'll get them over to you

tech@marzocchiusa.com

cheers!
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Honestly I haven't heard of that happening to the 55 CR but I saw a couple of the first Gen 350 CR do that but there is a real easy fix for it we can do under warranty if it happens.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Honestly I haven't heard of that happening to the 55 CR but I saw a couple of the first Gen 350 CR do that but there is a real easy fix for it we can do under warranty if it happens.
    By easy fix you mean swapping foam ring with o-ring?

Can you look at the pictures here MZ 55 CR X-Bikers.ru? The guy went even further and did some drilling. What do you think of such modification?

PS: My 350 CR is covered by warranty but I'll be able to get it only in two weeks or so and the waiting is killing me

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    By easy fix you mean swapping foam ring with o-ring?

Can you look at the pictures here MZ 55 CR X-Bikers.ru? The guy went even further and did some drilling. What do you think of such modification?

PS: My 350 CR is covered by warranty but I'll be able to get it only in two weeks or so and the waiting is killing me
    Easier than what the guy in Russia did. We don't drill any holes and swap the foam deal for a different quad seal. I have no idea why he put those holes there but I sent this to my engineers for a direct answer.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

Sedona, Az USA
    I have always been a bike whore who likes the bike as much as I do riding. I LOVE this fork. It feels great and looks killer too. Very happy customer here.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Thanks for that, sorry didn't see your reply sooner. If I get mine first I'll let you know ;-)

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotrcuk View Post
    Thanks for that, sorry didn't see your reply sooner. If I get mine first I'll let you know ;-)
    sweet.

I'm still waiting to hear back.I am hoping they just send me one
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    I'm still wondering if the 55 RC3 ti V2 coil cartridge would fit the 350 (air).
    can someone say what would work and what would not?

mtbr member
    I'm still wondering if the 55 RC3 ti V2 coil cartridge would fit the 350 (air).
    can someone say what would work and what would not?
    And just to add some thinking, as long as i see both the cr cartridge and the stanchions of the 350 would allow 170mm of travel (and something more actually) so if the 55 coil internals can work it would be possible to get a 170mm 350...

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    And just to add some thinking, as long as i see both the cr cartridge and the stanchions of the 350 would allow 170mm of travel (and something more actually) so if the 55 coil internals can work it would be possible to get a 170mm 350...
    The stanchions on the 350 are not long enough to take it up to 170mm. good thinking though.

Are you thinking of getting a 350 CR and dropping the Rc3 internals? if so, just get the NCR air, it is a better cartridge and system.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Are you thinking of getting a 350 CR and dropping the Rc3 internals? if so, just get the NCR air, it is a better cartridge and system.
    Nope, I have a 350cr and i'm thinking of dropping in the titanium spring system from a 55

Yes, selling the cr and buying a 350ncr ti would be a better option i know :-) but more expensive too.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    What are the differences between the cr and the nrc model.
    I know that the nrc has the «lock-out», expresso coating and sfk seals(that I can later put on a cr).
    But what about the damping and rebound system.
    Are they the same?
    Could you please comment on that part Marzocchi-USA

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I know that the nrc has the «lock-out», expresso coating and sfk seals(that I can later put on a cr).
    Are they the same?

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Just received a NCR yesterday and got it mounted up. Hopefully I should be able to get it out for a ride over the holiday!

Marzocchi - Better late than never-img_20141126_064319.jpg

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by komondor View Post
    Are they the same?
    From what was mentioned in some earlier posts in response to questions that I asked, the compression and rebound circuits are different. The CR is a bit more simplistic relative to the NCR both in rebound and compression, and the NCR also has an IFP (Internal Floating Piston) that helps to isolate pedaling forces and help the fork bob a bit less on the way up.

Personally, I love my CR - the compression adjustment is effective and at 4 clicks feels just right for me. The rebound circuit occasionally leaves something to be desired as it doesn't recover as well as, say, a Pike in some really choppy situations, but I think the forks overall composure and smoothness makes up for it.
    2011-ish Chromag Samurai

Sedona, Az USA
    Quote Originally Posted by psycle-on View Post
    Just received a NCR yesterday and got it mounted up. Hopefully I should be able to get it out for a ride over the holiday!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141126_064319.jpg 
Views:	2027 
Size:	116.3 KB 
ID:	942071
    Very nice. I got the pretty blue SKF seals on order for my 350CR. your bike looks killer!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Nope, I have a 350cr and i'm thinking of dropping in the titanium spring system from a 55

Yes, selling the cr and buying a 350ncr ti would be a better option i know :-) but more expensive too.
    You can always use that 55 as an upgrade/trade in for an NCR. just contact our USA office
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by komondor View Post
    Are they the same?
    Thanks for the questions Luis,

the cartridges between the two forks are different. the NCR uses an IFP system in its low frequency compression as well as its low frequency rebound to give it a pedal platform it low compression speeds. This enables the fork to essentially be a "smart" fork sensing the differences between pedal input and ground/bump forces.

Both the low speed compression and rebound have more circuits in them allowing for a wider adjustment range as well. Plus the high speed compression is adjustable internally via the shim system as it is its own cartridge (however that cartridge is inside of a bath system that needs to be bled if changed. That change can only be done by a service center because of its complications).

hope that answers it all

-DM
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Thought I would share my experience with my CR. Received the fork from the good boys in Vancouver with a upgraded High Speed shim stack.
    Currently have just over 1000 km on the fork since October 15.... Yes im not working currently. I will make a point to all owners of this fork. Using the Molykote 55 is a must. ITs not cheap but its the best stuff I have found to work on seals and o rings. I recently had some of newer SKF seals sent to me and those make a drastic difference with a service to the lowers and the use of Molykote. I also used the Molykote in the air system and mixed it with some heavier weight fork oil.

MY only complaint and I wish I new this before is the CR is a bit bland in the rebound department.. IM not saying its terrible but you get what you pay for. IM not punter for a rider and im finding a lot of situation's were I'm getting tossed when charging hard.

Im wonder if the NCR cartridge can be purchased for my fork? Or do I need to sell it and buy a whole new fork? I know I am not supposed to take the fork apart but I found the damper a little interesting to bleed. I ended up submerging the rebound piston and making a special cup around the seal head so no air was introduced into the system. I wont go into detail since I know its not recommended to remove.

Can this pedal platform be taken out of the NCR compression circuit? The CR uses a spring to loaded IFP which is kinda neat. I like the CR's High speed stack that was upgraded. Any thoughts on my idea. I don't care for Pedal PLATFORMS

I work for Giant bikes and im on the road all summer and need something a little more user friendly when the damper needs a bleed. I cant really send the fork away since im on the move all the time. I know you guys promote sending forks back but I have serviced a lot of forks in my time.

Im pretty happy with my fork so far! the last ZOKEs I owned was a DH3 in with a whopping 3 inches of travel....

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    @Shanej...

I feel the same way about the rebound. I just sent my fork in for service and asked whether there are any options to upgrade or customize, but no word from Marz yet.

I'm also thinking about requesting a more substantial High Speed Compression tune. What did you specifically request that led to the new shim configuration, and what difference have you noticed in the way the fork handles?
    2011-ish Chromag Samurai

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    @Shanej...

I feel the same way about the rebound. I just sent my fork in for service and asked whether there are any options to upgrade or customize, but no word from Marz yet.

I'm also thinking about requesting a more substantial High Speed Compression tune. What did you specifically request that led to the new shim configuration, and what difference have you noticed in the way the fork handles?
    I don't have the base shim stack to base anything off. I was told it was kind of the next tune up from stock, this was installed before a purchased the fork. Im 180 pounds run about 75 to 80 psi in the fork. I ramped up the air 5 psi since the rebuild the seals and proper O ring and seal lube freed up the fork . Its really small bump sensitive now. I like to fiddle so I would love to adjust the shim stack from here to be honest. But the rebound in the current CR fork cant be changed .

mtbr member
    You can always use that 55 as an upgrade/trade in for an NCR. just contact our USA office
    Thanks, but i'm not in the USA.
    No answer about the spring side swap feasibility?

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Thanks, but i'm not in the USA.
    No answer about the spring side swap feasibility?
    sorry, I missed that.

The air chamber is different and the spring won't fit if dropped in. the springs in the 55 don't fit in the stanchions, they bind up when compressed, we tried it.

the NCR coil cartridge will be available soon and you'll be able to get those parts to upgrade it if you want though, probably just after the new year.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    The air chamber is different and the spring won't fit if dropped in. the springs in the 55 don't fit in the stanchions, they bind up when compressed, we tried it.
    Ok thank you, i truly appreciate your answering to all our questions.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Ok thank you, i truly appreciate your answering to all our questions.
    very welcome, it's why I'm here.

cheers!
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    That's good news on upgrading the cartridge Im not saying this fork isn't up to snuff by any means! Another question the claimed weight between both forks... is it just the damper system that shaves the grams or is it the chassis also on the NCR? My assumption would be the internals.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanej View Post
    That's good news on upgrading the cartridge Im not saying this fork isn't up to snuff by any means! Another question the claimed weight between both forks... is it just the damper system that shaves the grams or is it the chassis also on the NCR? My assumption would be the internals.
    word.

yeah it is all internals and oil volume. form factor is the same between all forks.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    @Shanej
    So what is it about the rebound damping that's off ? To fast , to slow, or to too slow deep in the travel and to fast near full extension ?

@MarzocchiUSA
    Where is the best place to order the small parts ? I stripped the rebound side footnut ( eventually got it off with vise grips) and was hoping you could help me track down another one

Thanks

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    From what I have found and trust me I have turned into a bike nerd again after being in the industry since 1996. I used to race some Canada cups and Norba races down in the USA. I would say my riding is still decent... SO ill try and give you positive feedback..
    I tested the fork on a few local trails back to back. I found of a few maybe 3 to 4 foot high speed drops 35 to 45 kph down pretty steep terrain the fork simple cant keep the front end planted. That's in the middle of the adjustment range 1 or 2 clicks to slower depending on the terrain.
    It returns way to quick and has bucked me of the same drop with a few different adjustments. In mid stroke it seems to be fine but really this all comes down to shaft speeds and what the trail is offering. At the end of its stroke its ok but could be better for small bump traction at high speeds.

Again we are asking alot for a Low speed port to take care of high and low speed events. It is a cost effective price on the CR and other companies have the same style rebound assembly. SO they are all in the same boat.. Im really amazed by how wicked the fork is for eating up bumps and it doesn't bottom out very often or at all. I removed all the factory grease in the air chamber and mixed some Molykote and thick oil and adjusted the air chamber to my liking. When I had my hands on are 2015 Reign's in my demo fleet this fall I really didn't like the Pike. I mean it FELT good but on the trail it didn't have the bump eating capability's that my CR with the upgraded High speed stack.

I want to see what its going to cost to get the NCR cartridge or maybe sell my fork Its a buyers market so I cant get much for it.

Im also in need for a new Rebound foot nut.. Ill bother the guys in Vancouver for one.

Hope I didn't ramble too much when I was in my riding prime.... we didn't have forums to post on......

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Thanks for the reply man, I probably wont get to try mine out until spring so wanted to know what Im in for. I'm guessing you run a fairly high pressure for riding hard like that. Sounds like the rebound circuit might be suited for lower pressures. From what I am reading on the interwebs if your not a fan of the pike you might as well drop some cash and go for the BOS Deville, haven't hear anything but praise on that one so far. Arts Cycle does have a sale on this week .. But yeah I think the 350 will suit me just fine 99% of the time, throw some good rubber on the from and let er buck

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Silliker269 View Post
    @Shanej
    So what is it about the rebound damping that's off ? To fast , to slow, or to too slow deep in the travel and to fast near full extension ?

@MarzocchiUSA
    Where is the best place to order the small parts ? I stripped the rebound side footnut ( eventually got it off with vise grips) and was hoping you could help me track down another one

Thanks
    if you are in the US just call in 1800-227-5579.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanej View Post
    From what I have found and trust me I have turned into a bike nerd again after being in the industry since 1996. I used to race some Canada cups and Norba races down in the USA. I would say my riding is still decent... SO ill try and give you positive feedback..
    I tested the fork on a few local trails back to back. I found of a few maybe 3 to 4 foot high speed drops 35 to 45 kph down pretty steep terrain the fork simple cant keep the front end planted. That's in the middle of the adjustment range 1 or 2 clicks to slower depending on the terrain.
    It returns way to quick and has bucked me of the same drop with a few different adjustments. In mid stroke it seems to be fine but really this all comes down to shaft speeds and what the trail is offering. At the end of its stroke its ok but could be better for small bump traction at high speeds.

Again we are asking alot for a Low speed port to take care of high and low speed events. It is a cost effective price on the CR and other companies have the same style rebound assembly. SO they are all in the same boat.. Im really amazed by how wicked the fork is for eating up bumps and it doesn't bottom out very often or at all. I removed all the factory grease in the air chamber and mixed some Molykote and thick oil and adjusted the air chamber to my liking. When I had my hands on are 2015 Reign's in my demo fleet this fall I really didn't like the Pike. I mean it FELT good but on the trail it didn't have the bump eating capability's that my CR with the upgraded High speed stack.

I want to see what its going to cost to get the NCR cartridge or maybe sell my fork Its a buyers market so I cant get much for it.

Im also in need for a new Rebound foot nut.. Ill bother the guys in Vancouver for one.

Hope I didn't ramble too much when I was in my riding prime.... we didn't have forums to post on......

Great feedback! It is things like this that I like to read here. I'm sure Naz and Alex can get you set up on that rebound knob, no worries.
    Marzocchi USA
    1800-227-5579
    www.marzocchi.com

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast