mtbr member
    Oct 2017

First Post! (My current bike inventory!)

Hey all! This is my first post to this forum! I have been following the forums for quite some time, but have never created a profile...anywho, I wanted to show you all my current bikes that I have.

I just recently purchased my first full suspension bike, a 2016 Stumpjumper FSR Elite 650B! So far, I couldn't be happier with it. I could not choose between a Bronson, Tallboy, or Stumpjumper....While browsing Craigslist one day, I stumbled upon this beauty and just couldn't pass it up! It had barely been ridden and had almost no wear showing on the bike. All of the components on this are currently stock. The only modification I have done is set it up tubeless. Can't wait for many more awesome rides on this bike!

I also have a 2017 Salsa Timberjack GX1, with a Crank Brothers Highline dropper post, and Bontrager Chupacabra 27.5x2.8 tubeless tires. I have put a lot of miles on this bike over the past few months and I really enjoy riding it, but I just felt like it was time to upgrade to a full suspension. I have no intentions of selling this bike at the moment, as I know how hard they are to come by. I'm sure I will still get some use out of it....sometimes!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to the great conversations to be had on the forums!

Have a great day!

Jesse
    First Post!  (My current bike inventory!)-img_6965.jpg
    First Post!  (My current bike inventory!)-img_6217.jpg
    First Post!  (My current bike inventory!)-img_6958.jpg

No good in rock gardens..
    You are well equipped. The Stumpy is a great do it all bike IMO.
    Less isn't MOAR

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Very nice!

If it were me, I'd replace those pedals on the Spec and peel those decals off the fork.
    Goodbye '95 ZJ. Just so you know, transfering box of left behind womens panties to next truck. Thank you ZJ!

mtbr member
    Oct 2017
    Lol the pedals on the Stumpy are what came on it originally from the prior owner..I took that picture minutes from bringing it home hahah..just after I took this picture I ripped them off and put some black raceface chester's on it, by far my favorite flat pedal..As for the decals, idk if I could talk myself into that lol. I kind of like that it matches the frame of the bike so well...
    *2016 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Elite
    *Salsa Timberjack GX1 - Crank Bros Highline & Bontrager Chupacabra 27.5+