Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by doggyllama View Post
    I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the same experience that I have. The concept is good and the bike I received is great. I'm not trying to nit pick, or undermine your case. I just wanted to share my experience and give a different perspective. As far as my reply goes, it was to the entire thread, not just your original post.
    It's all good. I didn't think you were undermining my post. It's fair to say DBC gets alignment right on some bikes. I've only seen the two I was sent. Seems also fair to assume it's very unlikely I was sent the only two misaligned frames to ever leave DBC's jig. As for the welds, I'd love to see some pics of yours.

mtbr member
    I'll upload some photos as soon as I can.
    Hey Doggyllama, shoot us those pics. I'm curious to see how your frame is welded, especially the seat tube / top tube junction.
    Last edited by Bondseye; 09-06-2014 at 08:49 AM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I would love a new titanium frame but sadly the only bikes I could afford at the moment would be a Carver or Bikes Direct. What's stopping me?, shitty looking welds. Seriously if the owner of Durango thinks the way welds look doesn't matter he's clearly manufacturing the wrong products. I would expect welds like that on my wrought iron railings.

mtbr member
    I'm glad I didn't read this thread before I bought my Moonshine, I may not have purchased it. My whole experience with Durango Bike Company was awesome. My bike is aligned and rides better than any similar bike I have owned. I'm sorry this happened to the op, but, reading the whole thread, and all the responses, wow. I'm not sure I get the racism charge. I took the reply as addressing the reality of child labor in eastern countries. Plenty of quality bikes are made in Taiwan, and China, and the people who live there have just as much right to work as anyone, but don't confuse quality and cost. The cost of an offshore frame isn't just measured by the retail price, but also by the environmental impact, and the human impact. These things seem to get overlooked sometimes. I'm glad anytime I hear about boutique builders trying to source local parts, or partnering with other companies who share their vision, and nothing is wrong with trying to make sure your neighbors have jobs. If more companies tried to value the communities that support their end products, there would be an incredibly positive effect on business and our environment. Jeff and Wendy were both super helpful through the entire process of ordering, spec'ing, and shipping my bike, now I have a beautiful bike that has become my new standard for all other enduro style bikes. Like I said, I'm glad I didn't read this thread before I bought my Moonshine.
    it is good you are happy, but i'm curious what makes the moonshine the bike that better than other bikes you have owned? it is a standard horst link bike. tubing is straight forward and nothing cutting edge in general. i get that a boutique frame can make the owner of the bike more proud than a generic bike, but what makes the ride better than other similar bikes you have owned?

mtbr member
    Calling all happy Moonshine owners. Please show us your welds.
    Please include a pic of the seat tune / top tube junction, and approximate manufacturing date.
    I think a lot of us are curious to see if my two frames were an anomaly or if DBC needs to go back to welding school.

mtbr member
    Curious myself. I nearly forgot about this post, after doggyllama's post I too am waiting for pics.
    '09 Giant Anthem X, 26er; '14 Lynskey Ridgeline-650b

Colorado
    Came across this article about Durango Bike Co. on Singletrackworld.com. Mostly a fluff piece which waxes eloquently about how very cool the owners are and how very cool the town of Durango is. Not much about their bikes.

Singletrack Magazine | Dropping In: A visit to Durango Bike Company

mtbr member
    Durango Moonshine Problems-image.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by ltspd1 View Post
    Came across this article about Durango Bike Co. on Singletrackworld.com. Mostly a fluff piece which waxes eloquently about how very cool the owners are and how very cool the town of Durango is. Not much about their bikes.

Singletrack Magazine | Dropping In: A visit to Durango Bike Company
    A lot of pictures, but not much meat on that bone. You can almost make out the weld in one pic. Granted it's blurry, but looks pretty sloppy from what I can see. I'd love to see more pics, but the fan boys are strangely quiet.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I'm not a frame builder. Actually I've never even seen one being built. With that said, I'm intimately with the kind of fixturing necessary to build something the size of a bike and have it look visually straight. A lot of what I saw in those pics wouldn't produce a straight frame on its own. By comparison, the pics/vids I've seen of Lenzsport make me think "spot on!"

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    I like the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by benja55 View Post
    Pro-Tip: Don't badmouth other companies, not matter how big, Asian manufactured or otherwise. Norco didn't take a crap in your front yard.

It's bad form and makes you seem defensive and childish, just like your former customer here. There are plenty of badass welders in mainland China, Taiwan and elsewhere. They're doing their thing and earning their keep just like you. They may not be as Enduro as you and as American as you, but that doesn't mean they're not laying down a competent bead, as you well know.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Just got un-busy! I'm trying to upload the photos in a reasonable size. I'll figure it out soon...I hope.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I think some of the biggest differences come from the geometry of the bike. The set up is also considerably more modern than what I came off of. The last bike I had was a Knolly endorphin. It was one of the early ones that was made domestically(North America). It was a great bike. The Durango immediately felt like it was dialed for me. The Knolly I had to set up to work for me. Most of the bikes I've owned have been in the Knolly, Turner, Santa Cruz range. The Moonshine has made me feel most at home the soonest. I've put a ton of miles on it already, keep it kind of clean, lube things when I should, and it has been my favorite bike so far. The Horst is just a Horst, but it seems sooo smooth downhill. Pedaling uphill it is better than any Specialized I have ridden. I'm not so much proud as I am just pleased. I had a tiny demo ride at Sea Otter and dropped cash on a new bike and company. It worked out for me. I just wanted to offer that perspective.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I'm trying to post the picture I said I would. Haha. I just don't spend a ton of time on these forums so I'm having some hic-ups.

mtbr member
    Cool

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Finally some pictures

Here are some pictures for you guys. I know they are late, but I've been riding!Durango Moonshine Problems-photo.jpgDurango Moonshine Problems-img_4024.jpgDurango Moonshine Problems-photo.jpg

mtbr member
    Happy riding bro. I hope she's straight and lasts a long time.

mtbr member
    Jan 2003
    That's a bad ass paint job.
    Let's see a full pic
    Climbing Builds Character

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    ^ Yes pics of the complete bike please, do want to see that paint job.

mtbr member
    Here are some pictures for you guys. I know they are late, but I've been riding!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	925390Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4024.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	925389Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	925391
    some nice beads and some rather gobby beads. not as bad as bondseye's but still not as good as i'd expect from a custom builder

mtbr member
    how's it holding up?

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I sincerely appreciate Bondseye for sharing his experience. I have been strongly considering a DBC Blackjack. I was completely all-in with their all American concept. I've been researching their company/products & have discovered some interviews with Jeff in which he says that they're contracting aerospace certified welders, they offer a lifetime warranty and buy back program. Looking at these weld pics, I have a hard time believing the first claim is true. While the second two offerings are attractive & reassuring, if they go out of business these are of no value. Considering Jeff's reply to this buyer's crticism, I feel Jeff's unprofessional attitude & lack of integrity is right in-line with their apparent product quality as detailed in this thread. As a result of this, DBC's longevity as a viable high-end manufacturer is questionable to me now. It is for this reason I am out, to Intense here I come...

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    I found this thread linked in another threwad today and just read through it. Wow! What a great, and by great I mean sorry, response from the company. I think one of the posters nailed it by stating how everyone is great before they have your have your money....Still, with compaines like Turner, Lenz and Ventana, etc...

The whole thing just comes across as so much hype and reminds me of Dennis Miller saying something like "I always buy the best, which Is why everything I own is made in America."

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=Cycle Chief;11257256]Durango Bike Company acknowledges that the post initially released 6/2014 upset many members, that was obviously not our intent. Please accept our apology. Please note that our company responded immediately and swiftly to Mr. Bond's concerns prior to his post. We ensured that he was made whole financially within 2 hours of receiving the bike at our facility. We apologized repeatedly to Mr. Bond for the hardship the damaged/flawed bike caused and had hoped our immediate response to make things right would have been a satisfactory resolution. We are pleased that no other clients have had the same experience as Mr. Bond. Please review the Moonshine under USER REVIEWS to see how our clients view our Company and more importantly, our bike's performance. Sincerely, Jeff Estes, President[/Q"

That's a lovely and completely sanitized version of Durango's original response. For the record Durango did respond to my first complaint, but in no means was the response swift. As for the second bad frame they sent to replace the first bad frame, I still have yet to receive an explanation, apology, or response.
    Also for the record here is Durango's first response which they later deleted:
    Originally Posted by Cycle Chief View Post
    Kevin,

As we stated numerous times to you and responded to your 64 e-mails, yes 64 e-mails, countless texts and countless phone calls. We have a "no questions" asked return policy, unlike any bike shop in the U.S. It seems you have the facts a bit confused but we have learned that you enjoy the conflict and as we stated to you it is counter productive. This posting is a personal vendetta not an informative response. You didn't get what you wanted, you couldn't bully us into doing what you wanted so your action was to make negative noise about our company. We regret the challenges you had with the bike, we refunded your money in full (including shipping to and from) once we received the bike. You fail to mention in your rant that you wanted all your money without returning the bike. You failed to mention that you were unable to box a bike up or check the suspension on your own yet you are able to determine what issues the bike had? You failed to mention that a claim was submitted and paid for in full by FedEX for the damage to your bike. You failed to mention the positive feedback you had on even a damaged a bike. You failed to mention that I found you a loaner bike in your area and it wasn't good enough for you.

There was an issue with the spacing on your bike, we investigated the anomaly with your bike and had it remedied within 72 hours...let me know if your Taiwanese Norco could do that. We are are handbuilding each one of these bikes, if the welds bother you then don't buy it. We offer a lifetime warranty on the frame...you want a pretty weld, have a cute little girl in Taiwan do it for you. There are choices out there, we all stand for something. You make your choice but don't try to beat down a company that stands for something more than mass production and cheap components. Moonshine will go head to head with any full suspension bike out there and kill it...guaranteed...or your money back...when you are done with your childish temper tantrum let me know which pretty weld company can do that for you. This will be the only response I have to this post to avoid childish banter back and forth. If members have a specific question I will be more than happy to respond under a new subject. Jeff-President, Durango Bike Company"

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    2 years ago, 1000 bikes later (assuming 500 annual production) and you're still on this? It sure would be nice for everyone that has a good experience to chime in as it is my guess the % of unhappy and mistreated customers is EXTREMELY limited. For a guy that wanted to "inform" others of your experience, you've gone beyond that, making sure you comment in any thread related to DBC in an attempt to avert them from buying one. I don't see any others here asserting a similar claim. DBC is in business, doing well and getting very good pro performance and peer reviews. Your experience appears to be kind of an anomaly. I'm not excusing what transpired and feel bad for you. I'm sure a lot was learned on both ends. Other than some comments regarding bad looking welds and seat dropper concerns (on smaller frames), I don't see many true reviews of the bike performance itself. If you do search out performance REVIEWS for those that do own or have an opportunity to demo, all are VERY high on this site with the exception again of your customer service review. Their bikes are VERY good and perform similarly. My other bikes are IBIS HDR and PIVOT 427, both excellent bikes with the DBC as my favorite goto. Would I be upset if I were you, likely yes. But, you were made financially whole according to your own words. Since I do own one of these and have dealt with both owners, I know neither to be malicious, untrustworthy or otherwise. Alternatively, they are very very nice folks, working hard to create quality products.

I'm sorry for your experience. However, mine was just the opposite. These bikes are VERY good.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedemon View Post
    2 years ago, 1000 bikes later (assuming 500 annual production) and you're still on this? It sure would be nice for everyone that has a good experience to chime in as it is my guess the % of unhappy and mistreated customers is EXTREMELY limited. For a guy that wanted to "inform" others of your experience, you've gone beyond that, making sure you comment in any thread related to DBC in an attempt to avert them from buying one. I don't see any others here asserting a similar claim. DBC is in business, doing well and getting very good pro performance and peer reviews. Your experience appears to be kind of an anomaly. I'm not excusing what transpired and feel bad for you. I'm sure a lot was learned on both ends. Other than some comments regarding bad looking welds and seat dropper concerns (on smaller frames), I don't see many true reviews of the bike performance itself. If you do search out performance REVIEWS for those that do own or have an opportunity to demo, all are VERY high on this site with the exception again of your customer service review. Their bikes are VERY good and perform similarly. My other bikes are IBIS HDR and PIVOT 427, both excellent bikes with the DBC as my favorite goto. Would I be upset if I were you, likely yes. But, you were made financially whole according to your own words. Since I do own one of these and have dealt with both owners, I know neither to be malicious, untrustworthy or otherwise. Alternatively, they are very very nice folks, working hard to create quality products.

I'm sorry for your experience. However, mine was just the opposite. These bikes are VERY good.
    On the contrary, hadn't given DBC or this thread much thought Until I got an email informing me that someone had responded to the thread, and for the first time I noticed Soneone at DBC had re-edited the companie's original response. I simply copied and pasted the original version to set the record straight.

"Made financially whole" were DBC's words, not mine. I never once said a bad word about the owners, i.e. "Malicious, or untrustworthy" I only provided facts about the two frames I received, and DBC's response.

I'm still not sure why anyone would have a problem with me as a consumer sharing my honest experience with a manufacturer on a website dedicated to bike reviews. If you don't like reading about my experiences don't read my posts, I'm glad you had a good experience with DBC, and I wish I could say the same,

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    I don't fault the OP for clarifying what happened, it is helpful information. The problem in this thread was the post from the company and now they have to live with that being out there. If they keep making quality bikes and offer outstanding customer service then things will take care of themselves.

Retail is tough business, you have to put up with jerk customers all the time. But the last thing you want to do is give customers and potential customers the direct impression that you don't give a crap about their concerns and they can go elsewhere. When you are asking 6 grr a bike especially it is a red flag for many potential customers regardless of what the truth may be.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    OP responded in 29" Bike Forum regarding DBC linking them to this (27.5") thread and further offers disparaging commentary regarding DBC's quality, etc - so OP's statement above regarding "not thinking about DBC" is false. In fact, OP appears to go out of his way to provide his experience in most threads related to DBC. I was merely trying to point out it appears to be an anomaly. If OP wants to waive a red flag for everyone that has interest in a DBC, my interest is in pointing out, he's one of very few on this site, possibly the only one that has experienced this with them. So my counter response is that it's not indicative of the other 1000 or so bikes that have been produced since OP started this thread 2 years +/- ago. Anyways, I don't have a problem with OP or this thread. I was just trying to make the counter point that the bikes are very good irrespective of his experience. Your points are well taken and understood. Happy trails!

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    if you really want this to go away for DBC you will stop replying. Every time you reply it brings the thread back to the top. I am sure DBC appreciates you defending them and explaining your experience, but you are not doing them any favors here, believe me. Just let the sleeping dog die

mtbr member

You're wrong bro

Quote Originally Posted by Speedemon View Post
    OP responded in 29" Bike Forum regarding DBC linking them to this (27.5") thread and further offers disparaging commentary regarding DBC's quality, etc - so OP's statement above regarding "not thinking about DBC" is false. In fact, OP appears to go out of his way to provide his experience in most threads related to DBC. I was merely trying to point out it appears to be an anomaly. If OP wants to waive a red flag for everyone that has interest in a DBC, my interest is in pointing out, he's one of very few on this site, possibly the only one that has experienced this with them. So my counter response is that it's not indicative of the other 1000 or so bikes that have been produced since OP started this thread 2 years +/- ago. Anyways, I don't have a problem with OP or this thread. I was just trying to make the counter point that the bikes are very good irrespective of his experience. Your points are well taken and understood. Happy trails!
    I think the op mentioned DBC in maybe one other thread where in someone was asking about rider's experienced with DBC. Again, this is only keeping with the intent of mtbr. Op had two unrideable moonshines and reported such, happy riding

Bicycles aren't motorized
    This thread keeps me from considering one. My sister welds better than what has been posted here.
    You meet the craziest people riding e-bikes!

Make
    America
    Gravel
    Again

Dusting Trails
    After reading the original condescending reply from Jeff Estes the owner of DBC - I would not be inclined to buy one of his bikes. I can understand a manufacturing mistake, but to reply to a customer like he did on a MTB forum is totally unprofessional and inexcusable. To the OP of this thread - thanks for the heads-up about your experience.

mtbr member
    I was considering a moonshine until I read this. I'm gonna go Guerrilla Gravity.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    It does not look to me like Bondseye got the first bad frame. From the owners FB page.

Take note of the identical scratch from linkage contact on the seat tube.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theaterDurango Moonshine Problems-1975026_455102851292432_438492370_n.jpg

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I just wanted to do a long term follow up on my Durango Bike Company Moonshine. I hate to go broken record here, but it is still freakin' awesome. I have put a bunch of miles on it in all varieties of terrain. Most of the miles being here in the Santa Cruz mountains. The real reason I wanted to write this up now is, I have finally gotten the chance to ride a couple of other, highly regarded bikes that actually fit me, on my local trails, and have come away more convinced that I made the right choice going with my Moonshine. First off, I do not wish to disparage any other brands of bikes, so I will be using codes All of the bikes I rode were quality rigs with component spec similar to mine. All of the suspension was adjusted trailside with shock pumps, tire pumps, and some clicking. I thought they were all ok, just not as good for me as the Moonshine. The bird bike had the stiffest pedaling and the stiffest descending. The local city bike had the most unbalanced feel. The long journey on foot bike felt like a ping pong going down every trail, but seemed to feel lighter than everything else, and pedaled like it. Everyone commented on how much they love the Moonshine going downhill. It motors! Bird bike guy, and long journey on foot guy loved the descending, but preferred their own bikes for pedaling back up. Local city bike guy LOVED my Moonshine! The Moonshine is holding up perfect and has been undergoing routine maintenance this couple of weeks. Shock is off getting rebuilt, and for fun I took apart the rear stays and pivots. Bearings look brand new and everything went back together perfectly, (unlike some horst-link bikes I have worked on). I will say this; After riding all these bikes, on the same trails, adjusted for my preferences, Nothing descends like the Moonshine. It rips downhill. Two of the bikes I rode do pedal up more efficiently, but the price you pay descending is too high for me. Carbon seems to transfer more vibration from the trail too, which I didn't like. I have ridden this thing at Northstar, Demo, Downieville, Bass Lake, UC, and all the small local trails. It excels everywhere. I'm happy. I hope all of you are happy.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by matuchi View Post
    After reading the original condescending reply from Jeff Estes the owner of DBC - I would not be inclined to buy one of his bikes. I can understand a manufacturing mistake, but to reply to a customer like he did on a MTB forum is totally unprofessional and inexcusable. To the OP of this thread - thanks for the heads-up about your experience.
    You should see how they treat their neighbors. DBC manufacturing and sales headquarters was going to be in their front yard. Advertised as a bike shop on residential property. This is the neighbors view.
    Durango Moonshine Problems-unnamed-2-.jpg

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by FSRrider View Post
    You should see how they treat their neighbors. DBC manufacturing and sales headquarters was going to be in their front yard. Advertised as a bike shop on residential property. This is the neighbors view.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (2).jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	1127725
    Isn't that the equivalent of the Ritz Carlton by Durango standards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your bike sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by cjsb View Post
    Isn't that the equivalent of the Ritz Carlton by Durango standards?
    Pretty much. If the zoning allows it.... There are way more egregious acts out there between new businesses putting up massive bright lights and/or big buildings in residential area & neighbors building a college kid ADU in any space big enough to hold a futon. This is 100% meh... it reads like someone upset that they are losing their view because someone else happens to own an inconvenient (to them) lot and decides to build. Sort of falls under tough nuggies.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Mega View Post
    Pretty much. If the zoning allows it.... tough nuggies.
    Exactly the point, zoning did not allow it, they decided they were going to build a bike shop on RESIDENTIAL property regardless of zoning.

Your bike sucks
    Exactly the point, zoning did not allow it, they decided they were going to build a bike shop on RESIDENTIAL property regardless of zoning.
    ^if that's the case, the neighbors have strong standing and can take action thru the govt. The D-town planning and zoning dept are not shy.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (2).jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	1127725
    Is this up near Hermosa?
    I heard at one point that they were going to operate near Hermosa... but their building is on College Drive now (right where it starts to climb up to FLC). Is that just temporary?

mtbr member
    Aug 2016

Your bike sucks
    All four of your posts on mtbr are slamming this guy in some sort of indirect, passive aggressive way. It seems a bit odd - like you are using a sockpuppet acct for a personal agenda and axe to grind but are not coming out with it. If you have a personal problem with him, you should leave it out of the boards. If you are a disgruntled customer, come clean with it.

[Edit: only scanned article - I see the Jeff part now]
    [Double Edit: worth a read if you care about zoning on 203 - which is sort of LOL since there's like a sh1t load of minor biz run out of there and I was right about the view being the issue]

Other than meeting Jeff in passing a few times - a friendly "hello", I have no connection with him.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Mega View Post
    All four of your posts on mtbr are slamming this guy in some sort of indirect, passive aggressive way.
    "indirect, passive aggressive way"
    Kind of on purpose. Some of the comments here bring into question the character and integrity of the owners of DBC. I am just citing another example for those who care about such things before handing over a bunch of cash.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Thanks for the psychoanalysis from the Internet Police. Who the F are you to demand explanation from me?
    Last edited by FSRrider; 07-07-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Your bike sucks
    The question is about your motivation and, yeah, you are being passive-aggresive as F. I think you are suspect and being deceptive. All posts about 1 guy, 1 business and all slights and slams. Jeff can live/die by his marketing, product and business acumen but, if you have a personal problem with Jeff and family - again, you really should leave it off the board or come clean w/ your issue. If he took your view, took your money or whatnot just stand up and own it vs taking lame-ass anonymous pot shots. You really don't see how weak sauce you are acting? Simply get out with it... otherwise, you're just strange.

For those who won't bother - here's a classy, misogynistic quote from your link: "Shes a typical dumb blonde know it all and you cant get a word in, because she just loves to hear herself speak."

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Who the F are you to demand explanation from me?

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Mr. Mega, that is a pretty sanitized quote from my link, whatever. The reason that link was removed was that within a few hours of posting it, the owners of DBC were out there finishing their abandoned bike shop (according to a "guy I know"). I doubt that was coincidence. As far as posting on this bicycle forum, I felt obliged to warn others about their less than equitable behavior. That behavior was the reason this thread was started. If you have a problem with it, "tough Nuggies". It probably doesn't matter at this point, since their new manufacturing and sales facility is pretty dark most days now. I edited the sign to make it more accurate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Durango Moonshine Problems-inked17554355_10210376128894276_4516496000576837235_n_li.jpg  

Last edited by FSRrider; 10-22-2017 at 06:31 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Another bent one. Must have been damaged by FedEx before leaving the production floor. I meant the bike. Same scratch from linkage contact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Durango Moonshine Problems-ar-140609711.jpg  

Last edited by FSRrider; 03-01-2018 at 06:47 AM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I just read this whole thread, and I'm wondering why you keep bringing it back from the dead. Repeatedly reviving it and putting news articles seems to paint your intentions here in a negative, and not "Just a heads up" manner.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Fluidworks, warning people to stay away would likely be nothing but positive for those that take the warning. If one of your neighbors built a Jiffy Lube in the front yard, on residential property, would you take issue with it?

mtbr member
    I don't know sh*t about zoning laws, but I recognize bad welds when I see them Durango Moonshine Problems-durango-moonshine-cable-routing-head-tube.jpg
    Last edited by Bondseye; 04-16-2018 at 11:20 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Carl, was that you in front of Stuart's this AM?

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Looks like the DBC Blackjack suffers from the same misalignment "feature" Pic from Bikes of the 2017 Bible.
    Name:  WarpedBlackjack1.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  68.2 KB
    Last edited by FSRrider; 04-14-2018 at 08:04 AM.

mtbr member
    Must be that time of year again.
    Riding Washington State singletrack since 1986

mtbr member
    May 2015
    Hmm I wonder what the over under is that FSRrider is the same guy as Bondseye....4 years later and Bondseye is the only source of bad reviews for the company

mtbr member
    About the same over under as you being the dude that welds for Durango.
    Last edited by Bondseye; 04-16-2018 at 11:21 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    UHHH, Nope. Just another person touched by their "Awesomeness".
    Last edited by FSRrider; 04-16-2018 at 05:08 PM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    [QUOTE=Singletrackd;13625088]Hmm I wonder what the over under is that FSRrider is the same guy as Bondseye....4 years later and Bondseye is the only source of bad reviews for the company[/QUOTE

No bad reviews here, just facts.
    Last edited by FSRrider; 04-18-2018 at 05:59 AM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    looks like they are out of business

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Singletrackd View Post
    Hmm I wonder what the over under is that FSRrider is the same guy as Bondseye....4 years later and Bondseye is the only source of bad reviews for the company
    I think their frames are the main source of bad reviews for the company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12