Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by twowheelsdown2002 View Post
    I just converted my Firebird to 650B, and I would put it up against any of these bikes, and I did not have to buy a whole new bike to do it.
    Yeah with your new BB height now at 14.5", I'm sure your bike will just "slay" these dedicated 650b bikes...
    I'm sure it's a fun bike but let's not get carried away here.

Have FUN!

G MAN
    "There's two shuttles, one to the top and one to the hospital" I LOVE this place!!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman086 View Post
    Yeah with your new BB height now at 14.5", I'm sure your bike will just "slay" these dedicated 650b bikes...
    I'm sure it's a fun bike but let's not get carried away here.

Have FUN!

G MAN
    Actually, my BB height is exactly 14" unsagged, and 12" when sagged. So it is not really any more than my Knolly Endorphin was with 26" wheels. So you are being a bit ridiculous in thinking a 1/2" of BB height is going to just send this thing over the edge in handling.

I run a Lyrik coil, and also, on the Firebird, because of the efficiency of the DW link, you run quite a lot of sag. So when riding, the BB height is not an issue at all. Also, I live in Tucson, and I ride very technical, extremely rocky trails. Low BB heights are great on smooth, fast, flowy trails. But I remember my girlfriend riding a Stumpjumper with a low BB, and she was smacking her pedals all the time, and welcomed the higher BB when she went to a Knolly Endorphin.

There is a lot more to it, than just a "static" BB heght measurement. So yes, I do stand by the fact that the Firebird will indeed stand up to any of the dedicated 650B bikes, especially in the extremely rocky trails that are my back yard.

mtbr member
    The BB height on a Firebird with 26" WHEELS is 14" (you measure from the center of the crank bolt)!
    Bike Detail | Pivot Cycles - Mountain Bikes for XC, Trail, Downhill
    So your bike is a good INCH (if not more) higher than most dedicated 650b bikes; that's gonna corner as well...
    Pivot didn't develop the Mach 6 by tweaking the Firebird. It's a quiver killer, you heard it here first.

Have FUN!

G MAN
    "There's two shuttles, one to the top and one to the hospital" I LOVE this place!!!

mtbr member
    The BB height on a Firebird with 26" WHEELS is 14" (you measure from the center of the crank bolt)!
    So your bike is a good INCH (if not more) higher than most dedicated 650b bikes; that's gonna corner as well...
    Pivot didn't develop the Mach 6 by tweaking the Firebird. It's a quiver killer, you heard it here first.

Have FUN!

G MAN
    The plain fact is that you are wrong! 14" Dead the hell on!

I even went and checked it again just now. My Medium Firebird with Pacenti Neo Moto 2.3 tires is EXACTLY 14 inches at the center of the crank bolt, measured on a hard floor. If you don't believe it, I will take a photograph for you to prove it. It is what it is. Feel free to come measure it for yourself if you like. So roll your eyes at that bucko!

And as I said, you set a Firebird up with quite a bit of sag. Once I have my weight on it, I would bet it is not much higher than those dedicated bikes which are probably using 20-25% sag compared to the 30% that the Firebird runs.

mtbr member

Have FUN!

G MAN
    And I see also, that you send me to the manufacturers page. Specs smecs! I don't give a rats ass what a spec chart says.

I have the bike in person to measure, not on a spec sheet. And with tires fully inflated, and zero sag, my Firebird is 14 inches. I think I will go with what I can actually measure myself, rather than what a website says.

Also, you have to question the spec chart anyways. They only have a tenth of an inch difference (.12 to be exact) as the difference between their 26" and 27.5 Firebird when it probably should be more like a half inch. So one of the listing is probably off. Guess which one? Seeing as they say 14.1 inch, and my measurement comes out at 14"(possibly the difference in tire profile), I would say they are off a touch on the 26 inch listing.

So lets see here. A Norco Range 650B is a listed as being a whole 9mm lower BB than what my Firebird measures. Egads! I will probably tip over with that extra 9mm. And depending on sag setup, it might not even be 9mm difference at all.

9 whole millimeters!!! Oh my, how will I ever cope?

mtbr member
    Well gee, I guess my 650B Firebird somehow has a lower BB than the 26" Firebird then. LOL

And I guess I was wrong, it is not 14", it is actually lower, at 13" 29/32's, or 353mm. 27.5 All Mountain Bike Shootout-sam_0361_zps09c53b84.jpg27.5 All Mountain Bike Shootout-sam_0359_zpsb39d5fb4.jpg

dwt
    mtbr member

650b All Mountain Bike Shootout

Well gee, I guess my 650B Firebird somehow has a lower BB than the 26" Firebird then. LOL

And I guess I was wrong, it is not 14", it is actually lower, at 13" 29/32's, or 353mm.
    I'm from the NE, where we also pedal through rocky rooty chunk. I'll take the 14" bb any day over those CA bikes. Firebird preferable to SoLow.
    Old enough to know better. And old enough not to care. Best age to be.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dwt View Post
    I'm from the NE, where we also pedal through rocky rooty chunk. I'll take the 14" bb any day over those CA bikes. Firebird preferable to SoLow.
    X2

and jeez I don't know what that Stumpjumper had for a BB height but an Endorphin has a 13.3" BB and for me that's to low for New England, especially with it's active suspension. Closer to 14" and I'm all giddy happy and learn how to properly counter steer a bike.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by skidad View Post
    X2

and jeez I don't know what that Stumpjumper had for a BB height but an Endorphin has a 13.3" BB and for me that's to low for New England, especially with it's active suspension. Closer to 14" and I'm all giddy happy and learn how to properly counter steer a bike.
    It might depend on the fork etc, but if I remember correctly our Endorphins were up around 13.75, and her Stumpy was as least a half inch shorter, and it seemed to be a real pedal whacker. You guys out east have some pretty good rocks too I hear. If you ride down on the flats in Arizona, you can get away with a low BB, but any time you head up a mountain, it turns into rocks galore, and low BB's just don't work so well on the really chunky trails I like.

mtbr member
    Exactly! If you ride smooth, flowy trails then a low BB is nice. But try cleaning uphills that are nothing but rocky chunk and nasty stair case like trails, and then the low BB gets you hung up too much. Good to see I'm not the only one that does not want a bike with a 12 and a half inch BB.

And to me, 14" is not bad for a bike with 27.5 wheels, and 170mm travel at both ends.

dwt
    mtbr member

And to me, 14" is not bad for a bike with 27.5 wheels, and 170mm travel at both ends.
    Other than Pivot Firebird, what 27.5" frames are that high or close to?

orthonormal
    Exactly! If you ride smooth, flowy trails then a low BB is nice. But try cleaning uphills that are nothing but rocky chunk and nasty stair case like trails, and then the low BB gets you hung up too much. Good to see I'm not the only one that does not want a bike with a 12 and a half inch BB.

I lived and rode in Tucson for 9 years so I get what you're saying. Green Mountain and Milagrosa Ridge were my main rides, with occasional runs from the top of Mt. Lemmon down to Oracle. I also rode Starr Pass and Chiva Falls a lot on my singlespeed.

My area isn't as chunky as Tucson. More big tree roots, fewer rocks, and longer sections of flowy dirt. Still, there are places where BB clearance is just as much an issue as it is there even though I'm in CA. When I first bought my new RM Altitude, I was getting a lot of pedal strikes with the Ride 9 set in the neutral position. I thought about changing it to get an extra 10 mm BB height but decided to just ride it for a while. I was able to adapt my riding style enough over a couple of months to avoid the pedal strikes and now have the bike set up in the slackest/lowest setting.

It takes some getting used to and the consequences of a bad pedal strike are worse in Tucson than most places but it is possible to adjust to riding with a lower BB. The benefits are very noticeable in terms of cornering speed/traction. I'm not at all suggesting you should be looking at a new bike, especially when you're riding something as awesome as a Pivot Firebird, but a few years down the road when you're looking at new bikes, don't be so sure these lower BB designs are such a bad thing for a place like Tucson.
    The glass is twice as large as it needs to be

mtbr member
    Other than Pivot Firebird, what 27.5" frames are that high or close to?
    The Norco Range is listed at 344mm which puts it 9mm lower than my Firebird, or roughly 1/3 of an inch.

Where they end up with the sag set however, is an unknown.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by andy f View Post
    "the consequences of a bad pedal strike are worse in Tucson than most places"
    That is very true here. A pedal clip here can mean a fall into sharp rocks and cactus.

I ride places like the Tortolitas, and I ride a lot of "unofficial" trails, that are extremely rocky. I also ride Milagrosa, as well as Agua Caliente hill climb. I don't shuttle these trails. I ride up them, then back down. I need the clearance more for the uphill technical climbing that I do, and which is my favorite part of the ride.

A lot of the trails I ride don't have a lot of high speed corners, more like picking your way down stair steppy chunk. So a negligible loss in high speed cornering just is not that much of an issue to me.

And as said before, static BB sag is quite misleading, as it does not take into account suspension sag at all. A 120mm bike with a 13"BB set at 20% sag may end up around 12" BB. And a 170mm bike with a 14"bb set at 30% sag may end up at 12" BB.

So static sag really is not a good indicator of how a bike will corner at all.

orthonormal
    That is very true here. A pedal clip here can mean a fall into sharp rocks and cactus.

I ride places like the Tortolitas, and I ride a lot of "unofficial" trails, that are extremely rocky. I also ride Milagrosa, as well as Agua Caliente hill climb. I don't shuttle these trails. I ride up them, then back down. I need the clearance more for the uphill technical climbing that I do, and which is my favorite part of the ride.

A lot of the trails I ride don't have a lot of high speed corners, more like picking your way down stair steppy chunk. So a negligible loss in high speed cornering just is not that much of an issue to me.

And as said before, static BB sag is quite misleading, as it does not take into account suspension sag at all. A 120mm bike with a 13"BB set at 20% sag may end up around 12" BB. And a 170mm bike with a 14"bb set at 30% sag may end up at 12" BB.

So static sag really is not a good indicator of how a bike will corner at all.
    I understand completely. The Ride9 settings on my bike change BB height, head angle, seat angle, and the suspension rate curve. If you don't adjust the pressure in the rear shock, you'll get more sag in the low/slack/progressive settings than you do in the high/steep/linear ones.

I miss riding in Tucson, although I've become kind of a wuss about weather. In Carmel, over 70 degrees is a hot day in the summer, and below 60 is a cold day in the winter. There's no cactus to land in around here but lots of poison oak. You have to get those oils off of your skin within an hour or two of exposure. If you don't, you'll be miserable for the next few weeks.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    I ride a Reign which has a 14" BB. Around rooty trails I may strike once or twice a ride which I'm ok with. If I were to go get a Solo or similar with 13" BB, would strikes be exponentially higher or do you start adapting? At the moment I must be almost striking quite a lot but never knowing about it.

mtbr member
    I miss riding in Tucson, although I've become kind of a wuss about weather. In Carmel, over 70 degrees is a hot day in the summer, and below 60 is a cold day in the winter. There's no cactus to land in around here but lots of poison oak. You have to get those oils off of your skin within an hour or two of exposure. If you don't, you'll be miserable for the next few weeks.
    Yeah, you do live in a magic weather region! Spoiled brat! LOL You don't want to trade your 65 degrees for 100 degrees do you?

I am immune to poison oak. I used to pull it out with my bare hands back in Oregon, and chase my highly allergic sister around with it. LOL I fell timber in Oregon, and took my clothes off after wading around in head deep poison oak all day. My wife picked them up and put them in the washer. Ooops! Her eyes ended up swelling shut. LOL I can really laugh now since she is an EX wife.

dwt
    mtbr member

Yeah, you do live in a magic weather region! Spoiled brat! LOL You don't want to trade your 65 degrees for 100 degrees do you?

I am immune to poison oak. I used to pull it out with my bare hands back in Oregon, and chase my highly allergic sister around with it. LOL I fell timber in Oregon, and took my clothes off after wading around in head deep poison oak all day. My wife picked them up and put them in the washer. Ooops! Her eyes ended up swelling shut. LOL I can really laugh now since she is an EX wife.
    I don't miss NorCal for the poison oak (or low bb's). Immune, you lucky SOB. How about poison ivy we have in the NE? Not as bad as poison oak, but still itchy.

mtbr member
    I don't miss NorCal for the poison oak (or low bb's). Immune, you lucky SOB. How about poison ivy we have in the NE? Not as bad as poison oak, but still itchy.
    I have not tried out poison ivy. I'm not absolutely immune to poison oak, but about as close as you can get. I remember getting a tiny little itchy spot on the palm of my hand that was no worse than a mild mosquito bite, and then remembering that I had cut a bunch of poison oak around a storage shed, a couple days prior, and had handled it, and piled it up without using any gloves.

So while not totally immune, it takes very direct and lots of exposure to see any effects. My sister however would have her arms covered with calamine lotion, as it festered and weeped down her arms. Strange that we would be so opposite in our reaction to it.

orthonormal
    Same chemical in both, urushiol.

dwt
    mtbr member

Same chemical in both, urushiol.
    Looked it up. Poison ivy, oak and sumac all in the same genus. The oak variety western; ivy eastern.

mtbr member
    Back on topic somewhat.

The new Pivot Mach 6 does looks impressive. Absolutely beautiful. But right now I find it hard to justify the cost. I am betting that just the frame is going to be at least $2500. And it only cost me a fifth of that amount to convert my Firebird. I just can't see spending that much to lose 8mm in BB height, and a pound of weight.

I am a little leery of carbon fiber, since I often hear rocks pinging off my bike, but Pivot is located in Tempe, which makes me think they have built it to take the rocks.

Still, for me, I think I will ride my converted Firebird a few more years, and wait to pick up a frame on sale perhaps. I will get more out of losing 10 pounds off of me, than I will from losing 1 pound off my bike. LOL

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

mtbr noob
    Buggy,
    nice soul...
    roxo56
    Surly Troll
    SC Butcher

mtbr member
    Hi everyone, My name is Justin Swett. I have been an avid cycling enthusiast for many years. From BMX to racing mtb XC, living in Lake Tahoe and now working for Giant Bicycles. I look forward to joining the conversations and supplying info.
    Justin
    Giant Bicycles USA
    www.facebook.com/giantbicyclesusa

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Great Justin... When are the Trance Advanced 27.5 going to hit our LBS?

dwt
    mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by JustinGiantUSA View Post
    Hi everyone, My name is Justin Swett. I have been an avid cycling enthusiast for many years. From BMX to racing mtb XC, living in Lake Tahoe and now working for Giant Bicycles. I look forward to joining the conversations and supplying info.
    Welcome aboard Justin. If you read through the threads in this and other forums you'll find a lot of confusion, questions, and criticism concerning Giant's decision to go all in with 27.5", as well as the current marketing campaign. Many riders resent it, and many doubt what is starting to sound like hype.

As one who has raced BMX as well as XC, you presumably are as familiar as anybody with many different wheel sizes and how they affect a bike's performance in varying terrain and with varying amounts of suspension (or none).

The readers of this forum and others will be interested in your personal take on the performance characteristics of the 27.5" wheel size for various uses, Giant's 2014 line up, and the "controversial" marketing.

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Hey Justin,

Welcome to MTBR from another new poster. I have a specific question for you: will the Trance 27.5 with the "2" spec level be available in the US soon? I've pretty much made up my mind to go for it, and I can't stretch my budget up to the 1 at this point and the 3 has some components im not thrilled with. On the other hand I can't wait to get it and stop borrowing my buddy's hardtail every time I ride! Thanks

mtbr member
    Hi PCRO, Sorry for the delayed response. Sure thing. Unfortunately Giant USA is not bringing the Trance 2 to the U.S. market. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the bikes and I will be happy to answer. My apologies for the inconvenience. - Justin
    Justin
    Giant Bicycles USA

mtbr member
    Thank you dwt. For sure. I will be happy to contribute and look forward to connecting with everyone and help answer questions. I completely understand riders questioning the industries direction and look forward to being a resource.
    Justin
    Giant Bicycles USA

mtbr member
    Hi The Orginal PinchFlat,

Giant USA is estimated that the bike should hit LBS by the end of September in not in October. Thanks for the question.
    Justin
    Giant Bicycles USA

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Thx Justin

mtbr member
    You got it. Sometime end of this month or in Oct. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Justin
    Giant Bicycles USA

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Hi PCRO, Sorry for the delayed response. Sure thing. Unfortunately Giant USA is not bringing the Trance 2 to the U.S. market. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the bikes and I will be happy to answer. My apologies for the inconvenience. - Justin
    Thanks for all the new info! I think my plan now is to wait until my local shop stocks a Trance 27.5 3. They guessed around the end of September. Will be hard to wait!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pcro View Post
    Thanks for all the new info! I think my plan now is to wait until my local shop stocks a Trance 27.5 3. They guessed around the end of September. Will be hard to wait!
    Right on. That will be a great bike you can continue to build up over time. I rode the Trance 1 in Whistler and really enjoyed it. I noticed it's maneuverability in technical terrain with good acceleration. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Justin
    Giant Bicycles USA

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Right on. That will be a great bike you can continue to build up over time. I rode the Trance 1 in Whistler and really enjoyed it. I noticed it's maneuverability in technical terrain with good acceleration. Let me know if you have any questions.
    I have a question.

Which trance model should I get?

Currently ride a XC HT. Would like to start hitting jumps/drops but am a complete novice at this. Also need a bike that can climb a hill (hence AM not DH). Would an SX be overkill for a novice/intermediate rider? I am thinking the longer travel might be wasted on me but at the same time I don't want to have to upgrade the bike in a years time.

Compared to the Trance 1 the SX seems to have lower quality components. It uses Deore instead of SLX. Is this correct?

Perhaps I am better off losing 20mm of travel saving $1000 and getting the trance 1 with slightly better brakes/gear components.

Or have I got this all wrong?

I do have a demo booked on an SX but that is another 3 weeks away.

mtbr member

re: 27.5 All Mountain Bike Shootout

It is hard to give an advice on a bike without some basic info...
    Where do you ride? How do your trails look like? How much time do you usually spend riding? What is your budget?
    Last edited by jazzanova; 09-11-2013 at 10:09 AM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzanova View Post
    It is hard to give an advice on a bike without some basic info...
    Where do you ride? How do your trails look like? How much time do you usually spend riding? What is your budget?
    No budget
    Generally on trails for 3 - 4 hours at a time.

These are what I want to ride:
    Rotorua mountain biking, National downhill and huckle berry hound/little red riding huck - YouTube
    GoPro HD: Jump Track Rotorua NZ - YouTube

mtbr member

re: 27.5 All Mountain Bike Shootout

Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    It looks like 5"-6" bike will be the best suited for you. 5" is sufficient for most people and trails and will pedal a little better and will be a bit lighter (2-3lbs)
    6" will be better on DH and bigger jumps, but you will sacrifice climbing a little bit.
    I will not go for less than 5" if you are planning to ride trails similar to the one you have posted...
    It looks like a fun singletrack, go for 650b,, it will be more poppy and fun to ride than a 29", which might have some problems in those narrow sections.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    If you are going to be riding trails like ones in the video posted, I would definitely recommend getting an SX model. If you have "no budget" go for the advanced SX. Personally,I think the biggest drawback of the aluminum SX is the drivetrain. If you are going to climb, anything significant, I don't think it has a low enough gear. The Adavnced SX Actually has 2 gears lower than the aluminum SX, and the highest gear is slightly higher. Much more versatile. Both models have the Talas feature, which lowers the front forks to 140 mm travel, and both have the climb setting, which almost locks the suspension, so the longer travel doesn't have to be a huge factor in climbing ability.

I should have an advanced SX here in the next few days. The initial reason I started leaning towards the advanced (other than the horrible color of the aluminum), was because I rode an aluminum SX, and the drivetrain just didn't have a low enough gear for some of the climbs I do. (Just did 17 miles tonight, climbing 2,700 ft in elevation) I would have been pushing a lot on the aluminum SX. The advanced carbon frame, was honestly the last thing I wanted to pay for, I would rather Giant make the aluminum SX with all of the other upgraded parts the advanced has, and sell it in the $5k range. Since they don't, and after reading all good things on the suspension upgrades over the aluminum, and the fact that the XO1 11 speed drivetrain would cost $1,000+ to replace the 10 speed on the aluminum, I chose the advanced SX.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpsta View Post
    If you are going to be riding trails like ones in the video posted, I would definitely recommend getting an SX model. If you have "no budget" go for the advanced SX. Personally,I think the biggest drawback of the aluminum SX is the drivetrain. If you are going to climb, anything significant, I don't think it has a low enough gear. The Adavnced SX Actually has 2 gears lower than the aluminum SX, and the highest gear is slightly higher. Much more versatile. Both models have the Talas feature, which lowers the front forks to 140 mm travel, and both have the climb setting, which almost locks the suspension, so the longer travel doesn't have to be a huge factor in climbing ability.

I should have an advanced SX here in the next few days. The initial reason I started leaning towards the advanced (other than the horrible color of the aluminum), was because I rode an aluminum SX, and the drivetrain just didn't have a low enough gear for some of the climbs I do. (Just did 17 miles tonight, climbing 2,700 ft in elevation) I would have been pushing a lot on the aluminum SX. The advanced carbon frame, was honestly the last thing I wanted to pay for, I would rather Giant make the aluminum SX with all of the other upgraded parts the advanced has, and sell it in the $5k range. Since they don't, and after reading all good things on the suspension upgrades over the aluminum, and the fact that the XO1 11 speed drivetrain would cost $1,000+ to replace the 10 speed on the aluminum, I chose the advanced SX.
    Sadly there is a budget of sorts which means the SX would be the most I would want to pay for a bike (didn't expect someone to recomment the carbon ). When I take it for a test ride I will be sure to check how it climbs given the gears it has. If I find I can climb ok, I will go with the SX otherwise I will get the Trance 27.5 1. I like the brown of the SX as well. Haven't seen it in the flesh though.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    Sadly there is a budget of sorts which means the SX would be the most I would want to pay for a bike (didn't expect someone to recomment the carbon ). When I take it for a test ride I will be sure to check how it climbs given the gears it has. If I find I can climb ok, I will go with the SX otherwise I will get the Trance 27.5 1. I like the brown of the SX as well. Haven't seen it in the flesh though.
    I think the SX looks better in person than online pics, but still not my cup of tea. In all reality, you could just get a smaller chainring to use if you'll be climbing.

I only got to ride the SX for short time, but the suspension on it compared to my 2013 Trance X1 29er, was impressive. Took it off a few short drops, 18-24", and it felt a lot smoother than the 29er. I didn't have the bike set up for me. I have no idea how the shock/fork was set up, but it felt good.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    I got to take a 27.5 Trance 1 for a spin at the lbs and found that I am more bent over than on my 29er hardtail a Redline. I am 5' 11" with a 30.5 inseam so I have a long torso. It makes me feel that I am in an aggressive riding position, which is ok sometimes but not all the time. I guess I like to be more upright when on the bike. Where I ride in northern WI I feel that a 27.5 would be ideal for how I ride.
    The lbs suggests I go with a 29er Trance, which feels a lot like my 29er hardtail.
    I liked how the 27.5 handled and accelerated but not how I felt on it. The lbs has treated my wife and I great and only sells giant and redline. Decisions Decisions.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Quote Originally Posted by richie64 View Post
    I got to take a 27.5 Trance 1 for a spin at the lbs and found that I am more bent over than on my 29er hardtail a Redline. I am 5' 11" with a 30.5 inseam so I have a long torso. It makes me feel that I am in an aggressive riding position, which is ok sometimes but not all the time. I guess I like to be more upright when on the bike. Where I ride in northern WI I feel that a 27.5 would be ideal for how I ride.
    The lbs suggests I go with a 29er Trance, which feels a lot like my 29er hardtail.
    I liked how the 27.5 handled and accelerated but not how I felt on it. The lbs has treated my wife and I great and only sells giant and redline. Decisions Decisions.
    What size bike did you ride?

mtbr member
    May 2013
    I ride a medium. The Trance I test rode was medium also.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Justin- do you have any info on the Anthem Advanced 0, or 1? I'm very interested in this bike but none of the LBS here in CO can give me a solid date on when it will be available. Also, have you ridden this bike and how does it compare to the Trance Advanced?

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I was told bikes in stock at end of october

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Where are the attached thumbnails? Nada happens when clicking on link.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    a really nice Norco!

mtbr member
    Hi rfmetz, Cruising through the post and saw your question. Some are available now but are in very limited availability. Some more will arrive in Giant's warehouses later in October with the majority late November and through December. Thanks for your question.
    Justin
    Giant Bicycles USA

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast