Thread: Ventana Zeus

mtbr member
    Dec 2010

Ventana Zeus

LBS has a demo Zeus coming in next week,not seeing much of anything on this site or others about this frame? anyone ridden or have feedback,looking at several dedicated frames and trying to narrow down best possible choice.

Team Hardcore Cornbread
    Here is some info I posted on my Zeus on Ventana forum.

God of Sky & Thunder Came a Knockin'
    "Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul".

Life Is Short
    Quote Originally Posted by Phishin Paul View Post
    Here is some info I posted on my Zeus on Ventana forum.

God of Sky & Thunder Came a Knockin'
    Yeah the Zeus has been yammered about all August and of course since his post,
    I've been walking around with a hard on about this frame and of course the actual
    occurrence of me and this frame ever connecting is like Jessica Alba divorcing and
    marrying me. The baby blue frame and black components that I would slap on the Zeus would look so cool and it happening only does so in my dreams. The frame is currently
    $$$ out of reach. But if you have the means, go for it!!!!! By the way P Paul I hate you.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Thanks Paul,will have a chance to demo in a week or so,still leaning towards a Carbine or even a Banshee Rune but am still open.

650b me
    I was under the impression that Ventana demos were non-existent. Very cool opportunity for you. I would love to demo a Zeus. Please share your opinions after the demo.