mtbr member

Velocity Blunt 650b ERD

I've seen three different ERD's for the blunt. What is the real ERD? I've seen 560, 562 and 564...Which is it really? I'm trying to get the spoke length so I can build the wheels right when they come in, instead of waiting extra time to measure them.

If anyone has built Blunts with Deore M-525 hubs, please post the spoke lengths...that would be a huge help!

Thanks!

mtbr member
    If you dont get the exact answer you need, I have Blunts and WoodmanLefty/XT wheels, they came with extra spokes.

I need the rear wheel trued anyway so I and run them over to you if it helps.

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by amillmtb
    I've seen three different ERD's for the blunt. What is the real ERD? I've seen 560, 562 and 564...Which is it really? I'm trying to get the spoke length so I can build the wheels right when they come in, instead of waiting extra time to measure them.

If anyone has built Blunts with Deore M-525 hubs, please post the spoke lengths...that would be a huge help!

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lee
    If you dont get the exact answer you need, I have Blunts and WoodmanLefty/XT wheels, they came with extra spokes.

I need the rear wheel trued anyway so I and run them over to you if it helps.

Ray
    Nah...Thanks...I'm not building that wheelset, I'm just getting a full bike.

Thanks!