mtbr member

So who's riding Synergy Rims?

Just wondering how they are holding up for you and under what types of applications.

Thanks!

Mark

mtbr member
    I had been using an off-center synergy rim for a front wheel and it has held up without any truing. No big drops, but fairly aggressive xc riding.

With a disk hub, the front spoke lengths are almost (if not) identical for each side.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I love mine, 3 years, 28h laced to WTB LasLite hubs. Never needed to be trued after initial break in(3 weeks after build) true. Great rims.

mtbr member
    really excellent! i'm not one for the off-center drilling models, I just use the traditional drilling model front & rear. but they spin up very, very smoothly with the eyelets. a top-shelf item. very straight to start with. - Steve Garro, Coconino Cycles.
    steve garro el jefe/el solo. coconino cycles www.coconinocycles.com www.coconinocycles.blogspot.com

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I've used them for about 2 yrs now on some light duty singletrack and gravel roads, laced to LX hubs. No problems, seem fairly sturdy. The rear is a 36 hole and the front is a 32 hole.

Ovaries on the Outside
    I have a pair of 32h rims and they are great. I ride aggressively on XC and I'm about 200 lbs. I just had to true my wheelset for the first time this summer. I'd buy them again.