Obi
    mtbr member

Idea! Paging Mr. Pacenti, Mr. Pacenti to the post please..

FYI, shot you a pm, and just to get the word out there, my commuter singlespeed bike that the wife's been using was stolen today, so it looks like I am going to be putting my 650-B wheelset up onto the chopping block for sale to the best bid to fund a (re)build-up of the demo bike they were on.

Anybody interested, and please, keep in mind these are worth well more than I am asking (se ad for current price) and if bought locally the service plan will go with them.

Link's in my signature for more info on them.

Obi..
    [edit]price reduced to help them sell.
    Last edited by Obi; 12-08-2008 at 09:54 PM.
    You have given out too much Positive Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Awesome!

Mr.650b - Mr.27-5
    Obi,

Bummer! Sorry to hear about your loss. I had a couple bikes stollen in high-school and it's a real downer.

If anyone contacts me in need of wheels I will certainly point them your way.

Cheers,

KP
    “Those that say it can’t be done should get out of the way of those doing it.”

PacentiCycleDesign

Obi
    mtbr member
    Thanks man..

FWIW, I got an email today, and after thinking on this a bit, have decided to drop the price a little to help 'em sell.

Wheel trends forum members, any hep selling them is appreciated, I'd to see about getting her a new bike by Christmas.
    You have given out too much Positive Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Awesome!