Many thanks to Mike at Timberline Cycles for a great build in record time after scouring the country for parts. (If anyone lives on the Front Range, I definitely recommend Timberline!) The final build, without pedals, came in at a sweet 26.25 lbs., including dropper post. Here's the spec:
- Burner Large frame, silver, with Fox CTD Kashima shock
- RockShox Revelation RCT3 150mm fork
- Stans Crest 27.5 wheels
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35 up front, Nobby Nic in back, tubeless, both snakeskin
- Full XX1 drivetrain, trigger shifter
- Kind Shock LEV dropper post w/remote
- SRAM XO Trail brakes, 180/160mm F/R
- Answer Carbon 720mm bar
- Thomson X4 stem
- WTB saddle
- Ritchey WCS grips
Her maiden voyage will come tomorrow a.m., not sure how I'll sleep!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: New Burner arrived today!
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »