Thread: Felt virtue

mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Felt virtue

My current trials with the 650b have left me wanting more more more... does anyone know if this size will fit a felt virtue frame????? i can get noanswer from felt on this... thanks for the help
    [SIZE="4"]greg goat[/SIZE]
    forces of nature cycling and outdoors
    816 279 1500

mnt bike laws of physics
    Not a chance. You can barely fit a large 26" tire in the back. It would work great with one in the front though.
    Do you have a frame?

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    i am looking for a fs frame that would actually be decent, i dont ride crap... was kind of hoping one of these would fit the tire size...thanks for the imput
    816 279 1500

half tread will travel
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by slo farmanimal
    i am looking for a fs frame that would actually be decent, i dont ride crap... was kind of hoping one of these would fit the tire size...thanks for the imput
    hey, over in the ibis forum rainman is testing 27.5 pacenti tires front and back on a mojo sl...
    tread lightly...earth is our playground

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by slo farmanimal
    I would encourage you to look into a Marin Quad FS frame for a 650b FS bike. I rode one on Tuesday at IBike East and it was top notch in terms of performance! If you want frame only check out www.adrenalinebikes.com for good selection of Marin frames at good prices.

Just my two cents.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Dude i sell Marins and already have one of those in the store.. The bike rides superb.. I just really want a Felt...
    816 279 1500