mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Does anyone have a pic of a 2013 Norco Range Killer B?

Hi guys, I'm a pretty big guy at 6'5"-6'6" and I'm in the market for a more aggressive, gravity specific bike that handles the berms, and jumps better than my 2012 Kona Honzo (20" Long). I LOVE that bike for XC/AM, but I'm looking for something I can shuttle with my buddies and take to bike parks next season.

Just wondering if anyone has a pic of an XL Norco Range Killer B? I just want to make sure that frame size (geometry) doesn't look too goofy.

Would a size Large be too small for me?

Thanks,

Steve

mtbr member
    May 2005
    2013 Banshee Spitfire V2 650b

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by skidad View Post
    Definitely a worthy alternative... but the Range's BB height is almost an inch lower, and it has an inch longer effective top tube. Really liking the Range from a design standpoint too.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsaget View Post
    Definitely a worthy alternative... but the Range's BB height is almost an inch lower, and it has an inch longer effective top tube. Really liking the Range from a design standpoint too.

of course you would need the xl dude, you're huge. i'm the same size and saw one in a store and it looked awesome. keep in mind of course that it's burly and all, but in no way a hardcore shuttle or park rig for black diamond trails, but i guess that's obvious.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    i'm riding a large right now and it is LONG. i'm 6'2" and had to slam the seat forward, move some steer tube spacers above the stem and replace the stock stem with a 50mm thomson to get comfortable with the fit. reach on the frame is as long as some xl's - might be worth trying both before you buy

but i would agree with cunning - the new range is a burly bike and very capable descender, but if you are looking for a dedicated/primarily shuttle and park bike, i would err more fr/dh
    Last edited by boomforeal; 02-17-2013 at 08:40 AM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Killer B is awesome looking bike

Was just at my lbs this weekend to see the new Norco Range killer B that two of my friends bought. This is a beautiful bike and all the reviews that I have read have been very good. Only one bike was put together, a small size but the one still in it's box is for my 6'4 friend. It is an XL and he is chomping at the bit to get it. There are pics on the internet or you could pick up a copy of "the bike bible" by BIKE mag, it's in there.
    Ease & Flow Where Ever I Go

Tree Hugger
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz