Love4Mtns
    May 2009

New question here. Details on new KHS SixFifty 6500

Has anyone found anymore details on the KHS SixFifty 6500 and their other new Full-sus Bers that they've got coming out?

KHS Interbike Booth | Mountain Bike Review

Seems like a screaming deal components wise. If frame stiffness is good and the FSR is well tuned, then this may go on my short list for bikes to test ride and possibly buy.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    That's a nice looking hardtail, be great if it will be available frame only. Wonder how geo and cost will compare with conversions like the On One Whippet I'm also on the lookout for 650's as the demo season has started here in AZ. So far, Rocky Mountain and Turner will be in the area soon. Like most of us, I would like to get a ride on the KHS,Scott, and Jamis 650 offerings. Looks like it will be hardtail or 5"+ trail bike until 2014.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sean.designs.bikes View Post
    Has anyone found anymore details on the KHS SixFifty 6500 and their other new Full-sus Bers that they've got coming out?

KHS Interbike Booth | Mountain Bike Review

Seems like a screaming deal components wise. If frame stiffness is good and the FSR is well tuned, then this may go on my short list for bikes to test ride and possibly buy.
    FYI Just picked up MBA they have a review. As expected light, stiff, fast, but with a limited vertical compliance firm ride so race bike first and foremost. Not a race bike that makes for a reasonably comfortable long ride bike.