Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    monster member
    Reputation: Wheelspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    634

    bike.shimano.com poll

    Shimano's "Question of the Month" is:

    What tire size will your next mtb have?

    Apparently they want your opinion!

  2. #2
    TNC
    TNC is offline
    noMAD man
    Reputation: TNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,059
    Wasn't this the question of the month 3 months ago?...or was that some other poll?

  3. #3
    Mr.650b - Mr.27-5
    Reputation: Kirk Pacenti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,603
    Quote Originally Posted by TNC
    Wasn't this the question of the month 3 months ago?...or was that some other poll?

    same question.

    The Shimano guys were surprised by the strong interest in both 650b and 29ers, but admitted that the results weren't very telling because people were able to vote more than once.

    Cheers,

    KP
    “Those that say it can’t be done should get out of the way of those doing it.”

    Pacenti Cycle Design

  4. #4
    monster member
    Reputation: Wheelspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Pacenti
    same question.

    The Shimano guys were surprised by the strong interest in both 650b and 29ers, but admitted that the results weren't very telling because people were able to vote more than once.

    Cheers,

    KP
    Huh. Oh well, sorry. I haven't even tried tubeless yet, much less funny sizes, but saw it and thought of you guys. Shoulda known you were all over it already!

  5. #5
    TNC
    TNC is offline
    noMAD man
    Reputation: TNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelspeed
    Huh. Oh well, sorry. I haven't even tried tubeless yet, much less funny sizes, but saw it and thought of you guys. Shoulda known you were all over it already!
    No worries. My question was not an attack...just wondering if this was something new. You haven't tried tubeless?...my gosh, get with the program, man!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •