mtbr member

Weyless XP (Heckler) 5" Trail and Jamis XAM 2 6" AM frames (650B compatible)

I am selling off my Weyless XP XT 125mm travel frame(Heckler clone) and my Jamis XAM2 150mm travel AM frame. Both bikes have been built up and ridden in 650B trim front and rear with no issues and no shock travel limiters. (that is with Pacenti 2.3 Neos, and Kenda 2.35 Nevigals. Fox TALAS rear shocks on both) My son and I are moving to a set of APP Santa Cruz bikes (Nickel and Butcher) so these have to go! PM if interested or with questions. Both frames are ready to go and will include straight 1 1/8" headsets. $350 for XP, $450 for XAM2. Buyer pays actual shipping from Ohio.Thx.Morph.

(The XP frame-(650B Orange n pic) is now stripped to raw aluminum finish..(2nd pic w/26" wheels)..
    Weyless XP Size: Medium/lrg, 18" ST, 23.5" TT, 16.9" CS

XAM2 Size: Large, 19" ST, 23 TT, 17.25" CS *12X135mm Rear axle./ ICSG05 Chainguide mount.
    Last edited by Morpheous; 02-20-2012 at 07:12 AM.

NedwannaB

Be more helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheous View Post
    I am selling off my Weyless XP XT 125mm travel frame(Heckler clone) and my Jamis XAM2 150mm travel AM frame. Both bikes have been built up and ridden in 650B trim front and rear with no issues and no shock travel limiters. (that is with Pacenti 2.3 Neos, and Kenda 2.35 Nevigals. Fox TALAS rear shocks on both) My son and I are moving to a set of APP Santa Cruz bikes (Nickel and Butcher) so these have to go! PM if interested or with questions. Both frames are ready to go and will include straight 1 1/8" headsets. $350 for XP, $450 for XAM2. Buyer pays actual shipping.Thx.Morph.
    Include your mtbr classified ad link here.
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

mtbr member

... and if we just ...

Will do, prepping proper "frame only" photos for those listings next week when I change the frames over. These are some photos I already had and I just wanted to get these out to this specific 650b crowd first. (since both bikes work great with 27.5" wheels)
    Last edited by Morpheous; 02-19-2012 at 09:22 PM.