Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879
Results 3,901 to 3,907 of 3907

Thread: Surly Krampus

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by earlanderson View Post
    Surly told me June at the earliest !!!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
    I just heard from them on Wednesday and they said end of May...

I really hope it's not June. I'm not really sure what the problem is, but it's getting annoying! I might think about going with a Jobberwocky, but they seem to be having the same issue... trails are drying up here and I want to be ridding ! In December when I started this whole process, April sounded alright...not June!!!

Not really fixed.
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_America1976 View Post
    LBS told me they would be available on 5/15 give or take a few days.
    LBS told me my frame was on the boat from Taiwan and would be here 4/15, which is why I got a refund.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghughes.hesinc View Post
    I might think about going with a Jobberwocky, but they seem to be having the same issue... trails are drying up here and I want to be ridding !
    Jabbers are at least now showing in stock, and available to order.
    JabberWocky Frame

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    I'm way faster/comfy with a sus fork, plus you guys all live in Wisconsin. 😂
    Wait a minute....is Wisconsin the butt of some type of mountain biking joke? haha

Rear end note: I was having trouble with the rear tire rubbing the CS when slammed and found that swapping the stock SLX axle out for a bolt on axle has really stiffened the rear end up.

mtbr member
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    Wait a minute....is Wisconsin the butt of some type of mountain biking joke? haha

Rear end note: I was having trouble with the rear tire rubbing the CS when slammed and found that swapping the stock SLX axle out for a bolt on axle has really stiffened the rear end up.
    Good to know, I have a trunk mount rack so I never use my QR, I have creaking issues up front with the QR skewers after riding a few miles, also get my rear wheel shifting around a bit like you. You can also not slam the wheel to get a bit more clearance back there but a decent knock will shift the rear around with a QR axle, especially if it's not clamped down way hard.

mtbr member
    I use a DT Swiss RWS axle on the front of the Krampus with the stock fork. It's very secure. For the new rear wheel I built up I got a bolt on Hope hub. That bad boy won't be moving anywhere.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by vikb View Post
    I use a DT Swiss RWS axle on the front of the Krampus with the stock fork. It's very secure. For the new rear wheel I built up I got a bolt on Hope hub. That bad boy won't be moving anywhere.
    I need to explore some options in this arena, I have a pair of DT350s on my Krampus that would most definitely befit from bolt-on axles.

Vik - this guy? https://www.dtswiss.com/Components/R...hru-bolt-front

Looks like it's available in 100mm front and 135mm rear, PERFECT!

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879