Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Let's see your 27.5+ bike

182K views 949 replies 372 participants last post by  OneTrustMan 
#1 ·
My 27.5+ singlespeed :
RYDE Enduro 27.5 rims
AIVEE Edition ONE hubs and SAPIM CXray spokes (1580grs for front and rear wheels)
VEE TraxFatty 3.25 with 0,6bar front and 0,7bar rear pressures
EDELBIKES steel Fork and Frame
SYNCROS carbon seapost
SYNCROS AL stem
REVERSE 750mm carbon handelbar
FORMULA R1 carbon brakes 160/160mm
SRAM XX1 crank 28T with 16T cog.
TIME Atac carbon/titan pedals
Weight = 9,7kgrs.

See less See more
#142 ·
sorry. Just for a small ads. I am green hand here. I do not know how to post pictures. our 650B+ frame is max 3.0'' tire, thru axle 12*148mm. We are Chinese Manufacturer. the brand name is Angle.
Please don't just go into threads and try to sell us your bikes.

If every manufacturer did that, then it would ruin these forums.

Participate if you have something constructive to add to the conversation. Trying to sell your frames isn't constructive here.

#151 ·
First ride as 27.5+ wasn't long enough ran 15psi rear and 13 front... going to a rockier trail tomorrow :cool:

Tire Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Wheel Bicycle wheel

Those of you with both 29 and 27.5+ wheelsets, how much work is the swap? This took a cassette change and a realignment of the front brake. Still considering getting a second cassette but they're so expensive :eekster:

G
#152 ·
First ride as 27.5+ wasn't long enough ran 15psi rear and 13 front... going to a rockier trail tomorrow :cool:

Those of you with both 29 and 27.5+ wheelsets, how much work is the swap? This took a cassette change and a realignment of the front brake. Still considering getting a second cassette but they're so expensive :eekster:
make sure and up the PSI a couple to avoid flats tomorrow. i will be swapping between wheelsets soon for giggles and yes it's a costly method but far less than adding another ride to the quiver, although that's not a bad thing either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.